Company: Professional Staffing Group
Posted on: November 23, 2021
ID: 5837 REQID: Accounting & Finance External Employee Full Time
Property Accountant The Opportunity We're looking fora-- Property
Accountant , working in the-- Real Estate --industry in-- Boston,
Massachusetts, United States .
- Maintains books and electronic records for projects, in
accordance with the company's internal and external reporting
- Performs audits and analyses required by Controller with
- Monitors and assists site staff with their job performance
- Reconciles bank accounts; makes necessary adjustments on
- Prepares periodic reporting to government agencies, financial
institutions and investors.
- Performs monthly close, including analysis of significant
- Generates online packages for annual audits.
- Maintains and respects resident confidentiality.
- Reviews 'check run' with Property Manager and authorizes
release of payments. Experience Required for Your Success
- 2 to 3 years accounting experience in Real Estate
- Experience and knowledge of affordable, multi-family housing or
construction accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent computer proficiencies with Excel and Word.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and work under pressure
due to work complexity and time sensitivity.
- Will be required to work some nights, holidays, and/or weekends
during peak periods of business.
- Travel may be required for company meetings, training, and site
visits. Details The pay range we'reoffering is-- 48000---53000
--per year. What do you think? Please apply to this posting with
your resumeif you are interested. For questions, please call
617-250-1000. Thereare no costs for candidates utilizing our
services as our clients pay for allrelated hiring fees. All PSG job
postings are either actual positions we hadavailable at the time of
posting and/or are representative of positions wetypically fill or
expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respondto the
ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll
love. Asone of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500
people find jobs a yearso chances are good that we can help you
too. Professional StaffingGroup is an equal opportunity employer
and considers qualified applicants foremployment regardless of
race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age,color,
religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any
otherprotected factor.-- Hi, I'm a recruiter here in Boston ready
to help you find your next career opportunity. May I have your name
Keywords: Professional Staffing Group, Boston , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!