Company: American Tower Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Team We are seeking a Treasury Analyst to join American
Tower's Treasury Operations department. - The Treasury Operations
team is responsible for American Tower's liquidity. We monitor and
report on current and projected cash flows and support our markets'
intercompany funding requirements. Treasury Operations manages the
corporation's financial assets, including cash and cash
investments, consistent with company policies and REIT tax
guidelines. We support our markets' banking needs and our bank
relationships. Treasury Operations is responsible for bank account,
electronic banking and debt administration, as well as for
processing manual electronic payments on behalf of the markets and
in support of key transactions. Day to day you will focus on
assisting with a variety of treasury-related matters, including
cash management, reporting, supporting the company's cash
management operations and tracking the company's liquidity
position. - The Treasury Analyst will play a key role in the
automation of various cash management functions, including the
continuous improvement of Reval and other Treasury systems,
including electronic payment processing through Oracle.Job
Requirements:What You Can Offer Us (Job Responsibilities) -
- Update subsidiaries' daily liquidity position, monitor
liquidity and provide guidance and support to subsidiaries for
- Work closely with treasury team to support the global movement
of cash and use Oracle R12, Fides and Treasury Management Systems
(Reval) to facilitate Treasury payments.
- Assist with the automation of various cash management
functions, including the and continuous improvement of the Treasury
Management System, with special focus on efficient payment
processing, strong payment controls and reporting.
- Organize borrowings, letters of credit, facility and banking
fees in Reval
- Administer bank accounts, signatories and related supporting
controls including FBAR support.
- Drive continuous improvement in bank relationships and services
and reduction in bank fees.
- Respond to internal and external audit requirements and
inquiries. - Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance with respect to
applicable Treasury/Accounts Payable-related key controls
- Review and assess processes for improvements; recommend
improvements to Treasury team and assist with implementation of
best practices and process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned. What You Need to Succeed
(Qualifications & Experience Education) -
- Bachelor's degree required, concentration in Accounting or
- Between 1-3 years of progressively responsible experience in a
Finance or Treasury organization.
- Knowledge of principles and best practices of global cash
management and treasury functions preferred.
- Oracle systems experience, in conjunction with a treasury
management system such as Reval, preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the
ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of
employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple
tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective
prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and
will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed,
religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status,
familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic
information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under
Keywords: American Tower Corporation, Boston , Treasury Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!