Tax - DevOps - Senior - TTC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The role of technology in tax functions has grown exponentially
in importance as resource needs change and tax regulations become
more rigorous. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the
growing technology landscape through design, development and
evaluating technology solutions to help companies achieve their
objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you'll do
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Technology Consulting (TTC)
team, you will be a part of a team that provides a holistic and
integrated approach to refine and further automate our software
development lifecycle. You will be working directly with the
Application Architect in evaluating new tools, technologies, and
processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of
continuous integration environments, along with design and build
tools and frameworks that support continuous deployment and
As a DevOps Senior, you will contribute to the growth and success
of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways, including:
- Design, develop, implement and support: distributed
infrastructure in Microsoft Azure, automated solutions using CI/CD
tools across development, testing and production environments and
critical framework components/reusable modules.
- Support: Maintain, improve and optimize software offerings and
development processes while Ensures the consistency and
maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining,
and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical
- Evaluate: Evaluate new technologies and Maintain, improve and
optimize our software offerings and development processes.
- Quality assurance: Maintain and adhere to development and
- People development: Participate in the development of team
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader
TMC practice and Deloitte overall.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer
Science, or similar degree
- 4+ years' experience as an Azure DevOps engineer supporting
Microsoft, web and Azure Cloud solutions and infrastructure:
SharePoint, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, Python etc.
- Experience with deploying, automating, maintaining and managing
Windows/Azure Web Applications.
- Hands-on end to end experience planning, provisioning, and
managing Azure infrastructure.
- Undertake infrastructure security monitoring and
- Leverage Azure DevOps solution for end to end build and
management of infrastructure.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the
role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Azure DevOps and/or AWS DevOps certifications
- Experience managing Azure Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL, Storage,
Cloud identity, Azure Backup, Virtual Machines, Active Directory,
High availability, Load Balancing, Networks involving VNETs,
- Experience using ARM templates, Azure CLI, PowerShell
- Experience with virtualization and container coordination:
Docker, Kubernetes or similar
- Strong PowerShell skills
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either
in process or able/willing to obtain)
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice
helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and
efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of
compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a
strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in
tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function's unique
needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we
help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct
and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax
impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary
combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help
clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of
member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their
challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines tax
technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and
efficiency within our client's organization. TTC's business
services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap
development for a desired future state, data management solutions,
automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems,
agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more
about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting.
Keywords: Deloitte, Boston , Tax - DevOps - Senior - TTC, Accounting, Auditing , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!