Company: MGM Capital Investments, LLC.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you want to get in on the ground floor with a high-growth
real estate development company?MGM Capital Investments is seeking
an energetic and driven Executive Assistant to add to our team in
the Boston regional office.We are looking for someone who:
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Put shareholders and residents first!
- Work passionately to enrich people's lives every day!
- Deliver tremendous results!
- We create a housing experience you'd want for your loved
- Relentlessly pursue improvement!Sound like you? Wondering what
your specific responsibilities would be?Key Responsibilities
- Handle various clerical duties, including filing paperwork,
answering phone calls, responding to emails, preparing documents,
and accurately finalizing documents for signature or other
- Communicate with subcontractors, material suppliers, and
vendors as needed.
- Administrative support, including travel logistics, expense
management, and calendar management.
- Bookkeeping - maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable
ledgers; track invoice due dates; pay invoices; track collections;
deposit income into company bank accounts; and maintain daily
upkeep of books and records.
- Tax Compliance - responsible for preparing and sending various
tax forms as necessary.
- Assist with the coordination and organization of
construction-related projects, filing municipal permit
applications, organizing project files, scheduling, budget control,
billing, and coordinating construction-related assignments.
- Assist in bank loan servicing activities, including submitting
tax returns, construction draw requests, extension requests, and
managing various supporting documentation as necessary.Knowledge
- Experience in accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Word, and Excel
- Experience interviewing and screening employees and
- BA/BS degree
- At least two years of executive assisting and bookkeeping
- 1-2 years of experience in construction or real estate industry
- Exciting office environment with free micro-roasted coffee,
tea, and fruit water
- After-work networking events aimed to expand your professional
- Lunch & Learns
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- 401kCompensationJob Type: Full-timeBase Salary: $85,000.00/year
+ 5k Performance BonusWhat are you waiting for? You can spend the
next several years "paying your dues," or join us and jump the
line. The choice is yours.
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: MGM Capital Investments, LLC., Boston , Executive Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!