Lead Advisor/Tax Planner
Company: The Judson Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Reference Number: HRJ7186
Location: Boston, Massachusetts Judson Group has been retained by a
leading RIA with over $28B AUM in the search for a Lead Advisor/Tax
Planner. The firm is known for their commitment to building client
relationships and providing financial planning and investment
management expertise. The ideal candidate has extensive experience
working with UHNW clients with a focus on wealth and tax planning
and strategies. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proactive face-to-face communication and
relationship building with clients, centers of influence, and
prospects for clients.
- Responsible for satisfaction and retention of the firm's UHNW
- Maintain the client relationships, administration, and
servicing of all tax needs of assigned clients.
- Responsible for wealth planning, portfolio management, and tax
- Effectively communicate financial plans during client
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly
executed and documented.
- Work with various firm members to ensure the client's financial
needs are met. Requirements:
- 10+ years of client facing wealth management experience
- Advanced education and designations desired: CFP, CFA, CPA/PFS,
- Ability to take on lead advising responsibilities.
- Experience with various planning components including
retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning, cash flow
planning, asset protection, and/or investment planning highly
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced,
demanding environment. Compensation:
Very competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits Judson Group1059
Wealthy Street SE, Suite 201 Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Keywords: The Judson Group, Boston , Lead Advisor/Tax Planner, Accounting, Auditing , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!