Senior Accountant: Private Equity
Company: Ramax Search, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
TOTAL COMPENSATION is targeted at -$120K - $135K. Compensation
will be determined based on candidate's credentials, performance
and value added to the firm / department. Position Overview Our
client is a global Investment Manager (headquartered in Europe)
with transaction expertise across the Real Estate spectrum. They
specialize in originating and managing opportunistic transactions
through SPV funds serving a wide array of institutional, Family
Office and High Net Worth investors. Currently they seek to hire a
Sr. Accountant to help build out their financial operations team
for their expanding US business (based in Boston, MA). This Senior
Accountant role will support the manager to ensure the accounting
for investments/deals are accurate. This will include disposed
investments in wind down, delivering timely investor reports, and
assisting with audit requests. This role will work closely with the
Finance, Investment, and Investor Relations teams. Responsibilities
will include (but not be limited to):
- Prepare quarterly/annual financial statements and investor
reporting for investment deals to ensure outputs are accurate in
accordance with US GAAP on a timely basis.
- Prepare monthly financials in house for disposed investments or
interrogate monthly financial reports received from property
- Perform various accounting tasks including distributions,
payments run, 1099's, annual fillings, entity formation and
dissolutions, balance sheet reconciliations, consolidations
- Assist with the acquisition of new investments and disposals of
- Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash
- Assist with auditing and tax return preparation to ensure
deadlines are met and the financial statements, tax returns and
Schedule K-1's are accurate.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure
compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local
regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Improve processes, reducing manual elements of accounts
preparation and maximizing automation. Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in finance and/or
public accounting (real estate industry experience +)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance from an
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Highly motivated, organized, proactive self-starter comfortable
working within an entrepreneurial environment and assuming a strong
sense of ownership over all accounting-related matters.
- Have exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, communication, and problem-solving
- Strong computer skills with experience using Excel, Word,
QuickBooks. Apply Name: Email: Phone: Resume: Dedicated to the
placement of high caliber financial professionals throughout the
entire New York/Tri-State Region. We are a market leader in
permanent, long term consulting and temporary staffing.
We remain true to the ideal that each client is our best client.
Our roster of long standing business relationships is quite
extensive and remains the very foundation to our continued
Keywords: Ramax Search, Inc., Boston , Senior Accountant: Private Equity, Accounting, Auditing , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!