FINANCIAL ANALYST - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT/BUDGET EXECUTION SUPPORT
Posted on: May 28, 2023
FINANCIAL ANALYST - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT/BUDGET EXECUTION
SUPPORT Description Our company is looking to fill the role of
FINANCIAL ANALYST - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT/BUDGET EXECUTION SUPPORT.
We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of
qualifications and to apply for the position. Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation and review of program funding requests
(Statements of Work), Funding Plans, Sub-allocation letters,
unfunded requirement justifications, execution status reports, and
other budget/financial documentation.
- Prepare analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of
programs and operations, and analyze financial and budgetary
trends, to include preparing for budgetary and programmatic
documents and briefings for review and use of DoD senior
- Monitor DoD program execution, including submission of required
documentation for release of funding, and follow up on distribution
of funding, monitoring of obligation and disbursement rates for
funded projects, and documentation of annual expenditures.
- Prepare and participate in Tri-annual reviews, Mid-Year
reviews, End-of-Year reviews, and other PPBE meetings as
- Prepare input for and analyze reports from electronic systems
to include: DTIC R2 system and others as required.
- Assist in identifying baseline financial processes and
designing target financial and business processes and procedures
that, when implemented, can result in significant improvements in
mission and cost effectiveness.
- Work with the information systems manager to identify financial
systems and reports to improve budget formulation, execution and
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience, in accounting,
finance, or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of budget and cost accounting
- Minimum 2 years of financial management and modeling
- Professional certification (CPA or CMA) and/or graduate degree
in relevant discipline are highly desired
- Excellent, problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical
skills and the ability to work with spreadsheets and other
structured programming tools (e.g. SQL, Microsoft Access,
PeopleSoft, Cognos, Hyperion) are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
and ability to effectively communicate complex business and
technical concepts is necessary
- The ability to function within a project team in leadership and
- Attainment of certification by the Academy for Healthcare
Management (AHM) within one year of employmentDefend Your Business
AgainstThe Latest Cyber ThreatsAll rights reserved. Lp RESILIENT
Keywords: Lprs, Boston , FINANCIAL ANALYST - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT/BUDGET EXECUTION SUPPORT, Accounting, Auditing , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...