Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Household name, publicly traded sports & entertainment software
company offering strong compensation, excellent benefits, & a
hybrid schedule!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Zach AllisonAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about
us:Motivated by the excitement of the future and the allure of
possibilities, we are continuous innovators shaping the present and
future of sports-related entertainment and digital experiences. As
a dynamic global team, we emphasize innovation, collaboration, and
a culture of success. Join us for a journey where your ideas are
embraced, your growth is championed, and you are valued for being
you.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary: $75,000-$110,000
- Competitive bonuses and other incentives
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Generous company benefitsJob DetailsAs a Senior Accountant,
your pivotal role spans various facets of finance and accounting.
Responsibilities include crafting financial statements, engaging in
due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, and generating
technical accounting memos. Key duties:
- Contribute to financial statement preparation for 10-K and 10-Q
filings, encompassing balance sheets, income statements, and
- Collaborate with different business units for SEC disclosures,
involving product operations, investor relations, and
- Assess financial implications of potential acquisitions,
analyze agreements, create models, and present findings to
- Aid in new business integration by formulating opening balance
sheets, generating forecasts, developing integration playbooks, and
facilitating system transitions.
- Prepare accounting memos on topics such as revenue recognition,
strategic investments, agreements, partnerships, segment reporting,
and goodwill/intangible asset impairment.
- Manage stock compensation administration, including
forecasting, grant date calculation, fair value assessment, and
monthly expense entries.
- Review reconciliations and journal entries monthly/quarterly,
focusing on investments, revenue recognition, leases, and stock
- Assist in refining financial reporting processes and standards
using tools like Netsuite, wDesk, and others.Qualifications:
- CPA or working toward CPA required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience, preferably with a large
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting, and
- Proficiency in Excel, including model and macro
- Proven ability to identify inefficiencies and innovate
processes to meet goals.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Boston , Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting, Accounting, Auditing , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!