Fund Services Analyst
Company: Allspring Global Investments
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Allspring is a leading asset management firm with close to $465
billion of assets under management, 24 offices globally, and
specialized investment teams supported by more than 480 investment
professionals. Allspring and our investment teams provide a broad
range of differentiated products and solutions to help our diverse
range of clients meet their investment objectives. We leverage the
diversity of people, ideas, and skills to help our clients pursue
their financial goals.
With a rich and established history in the asset management
industry, Allspring is now a "start-up at scale" having spun off
from Wells Fargo and acquired by employees, GTCR and Reverence
Capital Partners in November 2021. The new name, Allspring Global
Investments, reflects our commitment to renewal, growth, and
meaningful outcomes for clients worldwide. With decades of trusted
expertise propelling us forward, we're a company staying true to
our core investment roots while reinventing ourselves to offer
today's investors a fresh perspective.
For more information, please visit www.allspringglobal.com.
The position will partner with the team completing daily security
pricing and valuation oversight within internal systems and at
external service providers for accounts and funds managed by
Allspring Global Investments. This position will work on day-to-day
responsibilities with internal accounting, IT Portfolio Management
teams and external fund accountants and custodians.
The successful candidate for this role supports ALLSPRING by
collaborating with other internal business partners including
Legal, Internal Accounting, IT Portfolio Management, Compliance,
Risk, Internal Audit, and other parts of Fund Administration, as
well as external business partners, to complete deliverables and
support strategic initiatives.
This position requires the ability to work well within a team as
well as independently. The ability to prioritize tasks and stay
focused as well as a high attention to detail in a fast-paced
environment is a must.
- Daily workflow of the pricing processes.
- Resolve complex NAV calculation and pricing issues and escalate
as needed, exercise strong judgment within guidelines.
- Maintain oversight of security valuation and NAV calculation
function of external fund accounts.
- Prepare and review weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual
statistical data and other reporting for the funds' Boards and
internal and external business partners.
- Assist with oversight of pricing vendors.
- Participate in the further development and enhancement of
department policies and procedures as well as identifying areas
within processes that can be improved or streamlined.
- Support business initiatives with large and/or complex
valuation impacts with medium to high risk, including but not
limited to product launches, closings, liquidations, mergers,
acquisitions, and services provider transitions.
- 4 years of investment accounting and/or mutual fund operations
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree OR Equivalent work experience.
- Accounting experience (preferably in pricing).
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
OR Equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of investment accounting experience in the mutual fund
- 3 years of related security valuation experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of administering mutual
funds; including financial reporting, fund accounting, and
- Basic knowledge and understanding of calculation of
- Knowledge and understanding of mutual funds, financial
reporting, and regulatory filings.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, and
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications,
and utilize search tools to find information.
- Advanced communication skills including presentation.
- NAV calculation and the pricing process for mutual funds
- Experience with automated financial systems (EDM, APX),
knowledge of Bloomberg and other securities industry pricing
services (e.g., ITG, Reuters, ICE Data Services, Markit).
- Knowledge of the international mutual fund industry and
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age,
race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
#LI-CD1 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Allspring Global Investments, Boston , Fund Services Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!