Posted on: January 14, 2018
Under the direction of the Director of Cash Management, this position is responsible for accounts payable, bookkeeping and analysis of financial records.
- Review invoices for accuracy and discuss discrepancies with vendors
- Pay invoices through on-line banking or checks
- Reconcile bank statements
- Work with insurance broker for insurance coverage
- Prepare reports to summarize receipts and disbursements
- Record payroll
- Reconcile books and records
- Analyze accounts
- Record journal entries
- Minimum of High School graduate/ Four (4) year Accounting degree preferred
- 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Work with minimal supervision
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and QuickBooks
- Detail orientated with good communication skills
- Confidentiality is a must
Martignetti Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, Veterans--- status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Martignetti, Boston, Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing, Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!