Company: Nuvera Fuel Cells
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Financial Analyst 07-Aug-2018 Job Description Nuvera Fuel Cells is an alternative-power technology company focused on fuel cell stacks and related systems, on-site hydrogen production and dispensing systems for both commercial end-users and OEMs. Located in the U.S. and Europe, Nuvera manufactures hydrogen supply and fuel cell power products designed for efficiency, safety, and productivity. Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC is a subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Group, Inc., which designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster-- and Yale-- brand names. Hyster-Yale Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY). Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. and its subsidiaries, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, employ approximately 5,400 people worldwide. We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team. To provide strong analytical support for Nuvera's planning, forecasting and financial analysis activities. Conduct variance analysis and communicate to key personnel in timely manner to effectively and profitably manage the operations. Work with the Finance Team and Division Managers to gain and report business insights to senior management. Ensure compliance with proper accounting guidelines and best practices for business case analysis. Essential Job Responsibilities: Reporting & Analysis; Provide variance analysis and commentary to support mgmt. reviews. Work with department managers to gain and convey insight on spending and forecasts to ensure we meet financial targets. Work with Americas division & manufacturing team to address sales & volume metrics. Financial Forecasting; Support development of the annual operating plan, CAPEX plan, short-term forecasts and long-range business plan. CAPEX; Review and facilitate capital appropriations through approval process, with focus on evaluating financial justifications. Update reporting, resolve open issues and coordinate with accounting team to ensure policies and procedures are being followed. Support capital audits and ad hoc requests. Compliance/Accounting support; Prepare month end closing schedules (i.e. EOC) and support 3-day closing cycle through review & preparation of accruals and some balance sheet accounts (reserves) Process Improvements/Other; Areas of support include Cost reduction program, Harmonized reporting (SAP/BW/Excel) and deep dives into cost drivers (manufacturing costs, E&O, warranty, etc.) Other responsibilities as assigned. Required Job Qualifications (unless otherwise noted): Educational Background Four-year college degree with major in Accounting or Finance. MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred, 5+ years equivalent experience Previous Work Experience
- 5+ years related work experience. Responsibility for or exposure to P&L and Balance Sheet management
- 5+ years supporting cross functional/dynamic business environment
- Previous work experience dealing with investments, business case analysis and supporting executive level decision making Special Skills, Experience and Abilities
- Comprehensive understanding of Finance & Accounting theories and application
- Solid understanding of financial statements and accounting standards/concepts
- Strong business partnering and team-working skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to synthesize information into a business model.
- Ability to extract the required information from the accounting business systems, even where existing reports are insufficient
- Ability to define problem, propose solutions and implement process improvements. Physical requirements/Work environment Office Environment Nuvera Fuel Cells, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V Job ID 3328BR Job Title Financial Analyst Employment Type Full Time Travel Required 1% - 10% Location Billerica, MA Address 129 Concord Road, Bldg 1 Postal Code 01821
Keywords: Nuvera Fuel Cells, Boston , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!