Strategic Account Executive, Finance
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Everbridge is seeking a Strategic Account Executive (SAE) with a
demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1000
companies. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible to
sell both new and growth business into a select account list by
vertical market. The SAE will sell the full suite of Everbridge
solutions be responsible for developing relationships with multiple
buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger
opportunities. This role will cover the San Francisco Bay area and
the Financial vertical.
About the Team:
* The Strategic Accounts team is a regional based team focusing
efforts entirely on and within our current and future net new major
enterprise accounts. The person filling this position would be a
member of the Enterprise Sales Team, which is the most senior and
strategic individual contributor roles offered, and a launching pad
into sales leadership opportunities .
* Each SAE is responsible for quarterly and annual sales number as
well as assuring 100% customer retention. This role will be
expected to effectively coordinate and collaborate with a
cross-functional team of other Everbridge members (with different
responsibilities) to create and/or manage the relationship between
the customer and Everbridge.
* Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here
* Meet the Strategic Account Executive team here.
* Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain
knowledge, products and competitors.
* Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a
* Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers
within an organization.
* Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
* Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual
* Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns
to top buyers.
* Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings
* Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or
* 8+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to
* 5+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
* Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales
* Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
* Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and
* Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into
the largest US companies.
* Proven, measureable, and successful experience in growing revenue
within an existing account
* Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
* Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
* Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving
* Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales
* Willingness to travel approx. 30%.
* Experience using SalesForce a plus.
* Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM
solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services,
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly
desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or
Solution Selling a plus.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and
challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving
problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying
mission is to Keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with
operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees
support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial
moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter
situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well
as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack
incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and
reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk
and responders able to assist, automate the execution of
pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on
executing response plans.
Our culture is all about Making a Difference, and we are proud to
* 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
* 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
* 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
* 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
* Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event
management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us
carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference* Apply to
be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: EverBridge, Boston , Strategic Account Executive, Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!