Representative, Client Svc I - Receptionist / Office Services
Company: Canon USA & Affiliates
Posted on: March 28, 2020
OverviewResponsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work
assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests
via emails, phone calls, textmessages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to
ensure all account processes are properlyrecorded.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center,
Copier Maintenance, Mail/CourierServices, Reception/Office
Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse,
FileRoom/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide
coverage when short-staffed.
- Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based
on client and/or division needs.Reception/Office
Services:-Responsible for performing general front office reception
duties such as greeting visitors, answeringphone calls, taking
messages, scheduling conference rooms, entering data into
computer.-Responds to customer needs and requests, accepts
deliveries and sets up food and beverages formeetings.-May also be
responsible for copy/binding/copier maintenance.File Room/Records
File Services:-Ensures all filing assignments from the current and
previous day have been filed.-Creates, maintains, updates, and
monitors files, file database and file rooms.-Coordinates special
projects and other functions assigned by client contact and Site
Manager.-Ensures all file rooms are intact at all
- May log incoming and outgoing airline tickets and distribute to
- May need to identify mystery mail by researching names and
departments in the computer,database, and outdated telephone logs
- May enter mystery mail that has been identified into log for
tracking purposesAdditional Responsibilities
- Assist with planning and coordinating trainings
- Order food for all meetings, events and trainings
- Participate in planning office-wide
eventsQualificationsTypically requires general education and/or
vocational training but little to no experience.
- Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also
require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending,
walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.Company
OverviewAbout our Company - Canon Solutions America provides
industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.Canon Solutions America offers a competitive
compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational
assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.We are an
EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veterans.If you are not reviewing this job
posting on our Careers site, we cannot guarantee the validity of
this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us
at.#CSAPosting Tags#LI-DNP #CSACBLocation US-MA-BostonCompany Canon
Solutions America, Inc.Requisition ID 23619Category
FacilitiesPosition Type Full-Time
Keywords: Canon USA & Affiliates, Boston , Representative, Client Svc I - Receptionist / Office Services, Administration, Clerical , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!