Senior Administrative Assistant
Company: Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Outstanding opportunity to work in the heart of an investment
team. Coordinate all aspects of day-to-day business support needs
and be a key member on this fast-paced team. This environment is
ideal for a self-starter with the desire to learn about multiple
aspects of the day-to-day operation of the Investment team, develop
their strengths, grow, succeed in identifying needs, add value,
make unique contributions and be part of a successful business.
- Provides administrative support to investment teams.
- Typical duties include scheduling meetings/conferences,
preparing presentations, internal and external communications,
travel arrangements, expense reports and invoice management,
coordinating department programs and conference rooms, office
support and special events or conferences.
- Responds to ad hoc requests and handles small projects such as
filing, copying, expenses, etc.
- Regular Engagement with team members in locations across the
globe Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of administrative experience, with a high school
diploma (or equivalent).
- Proficiency w/ Microsoft suite programs (MSWord, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Capacity to multi-task, quickly change direction, independently
prioritize work in order to support multiple people and develop
- Ability to anticipate business needs, use independent judgment
and have a demonstrated aptitude for discretion while accessing and
handling sensitive information.
- Experience with arranging/booking complex travel will be
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to
remain calm under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to interact with
multiple teams and individuals at various professional levels and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are
- Attention to detail will be critical to all aspects of this
role and its responsibilities Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree preferred or equivalent
years of experience.
- Experience with administrative programs: Ariba Buyer, Axiom,
- Financial services industry experience is favorable and/or
basic level of understanding of the financial markets would be
- Experience working within an operational and compliance
environment a plus. About Our Company Millions of people around the
world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their
money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed,
backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450
investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all
major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll
find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to
our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our
competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because
of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by
the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are
committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition
and rewards to help you shape the career you want. Ameriprise
Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation,
citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital
status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Boston , Senior Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!