Human Resources Specialist / Office Manager
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a growing real
estate organization to identify a Human Resources Specialist /
Office Manager to join their team.
Highlights of the Human Resources Specialist / Office Manager
- The Company: Entrepreneurial real estate development,
investment, and management firm.
- Role: The Human Resources Specialist / Office Manager will be
responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office; process
benefits employee employees; onboard new employees; plan company
events; and book travel. As the company grows the responsibilities
will grow too.
- Opportunity: This growth position in a deliberately small team
will work closely with the executive team to ensure that they are
able to run and operate the company effectively and
Human Resources Specialist / Office Manager's responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Manage the onboarding/exit interview process for new/former
- Address all employee relation issues (i.e. work complaints and
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal
- Develop and implement HR strategies to align with the overall
business goals and strategies.
- Assist with recruitment, training, and performance
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that
provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and
proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the
organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintain state licenses and certificates.
- Work with the bonding company to obtain pricing and
- Ensure all appropriate labor postings are compliant and
- Assist with planning and organizing company functions and
- Set up dumpsters, bathroom rentals, storage, and job site
- Set up hotels as necessary for traveling staff.
- Maintain and manage all copiers, printers, ink, and office
- Assist and coordinate all IT work with our 3rd party
- Must have 4+ years of Human Resources experience and be willing
to own the office management function.
- Self-starter, organized, and energetic.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Boston , Human Resources Specialist / Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...