Office Services Associate/Conference Room
Company: Cielo - Williams Lea Group Ltd
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Williams Lea is hiring for an Office Services Associate for our Boston office to work Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm!
This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Pay : $20.00 hourly
- - Various health insurance options & wellness plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug)
- - 401k Retirement Savings Plan Including Employer Match
- - Paid Time Off (PTO)
- - Life Insurance
- - Paid Parental Leave
- - Short-term & Long-term Disability
- - Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- - Domestic Partner Coverage
- - Commuter Benefits
- - Legal Assistance
- - Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- - Additional Employee Perks and Discounts
The Office Services Associate is responsible for adding value in providing daily back office services for our client and teams. - Services include but are not limited to reprographics (copy) and mail services in both physical and digital environments, with support for services in hospitality, facilities, audio/visual, reception, and other Williams Lea service lines as needed. -
(* denotes an "essential function")
- - *Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
- - *Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before beginning work.
- - *Perform work in office services, primarily reprographics, mail and intake functions according to established procedures.
- - *Follow procedures to run jobs in proper order.
- - *Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline issues.
- - *Meet contracted deadlines for accepting, completing, and delivering all work.
- - *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- - Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- - Prioritize workflow.
- - Performs Quality Assurance on own and work of others.
- - Load machines with various paper, toner, supplies.
- - Answer telephone, emails, and place service calls when needed.
- - Interact with clients in person, over the phone or electronically.
- - Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site policies.
- - Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner.
- - High school diploma or equivalent.
- - Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- - Skilled in the use of mail, phone, email, digital reprographics and mail equipment.
- - Familiar with general back office procedures to meet and maintain client satisfaction.
- - Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- - Good written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone and email etiquette.
- - Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- - Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
- - Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- - Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy.
- - Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- - Must work well in a team environment.
- - Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- - Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
- - Position operates at sites with maximum of 24/7 operations. - Individual shift requirements will vary by site.
- - Ability to work overtime as needed.
- - Work is performed in a professional work environment.
- - Professional attire required.
- - Hazards include working with office machines (copiers, faxes, scanners, bindery equipment, paper cutters) and cleaning supplies and toner.
- - Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Who we are: In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We're always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Clerk, Location: Boston, MA - 02108
Keywords: Cielo - Williams Lea Group Ltd, Boston , Office Services Associate/Conference Room, Administration, Clerical , Boston, Massachusetts
here to apply!