UX Copywriter 
Company: Onward Search
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is looking to hire a UX Copywriter. This opportunity
has potential to go perm for the right individual!
This role is 100% remote.
The UX Copywriter will develop content needed to deliver an
outstanding user experience and will ensure all content is easy to
read and find.
The individual in this role will be involved through the entire
product development process.
In this role, you will:
- Manage content strategy and work in a cross-functional
- Defend content problems to be solved and decide which content
methods and tools to use
- Work closely with Designers to ensure content supports user
- Write engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines and use
best language practices
- 5+ years professional writing and editing in digital and online
platforms (mobile and web)
- MUST have experience working on a UX team and/or partnering
with a Designer throughout the entire creative process
- Prior experience leading content initiatives from ideation
- Experience with localization, SEO, and accessibility best
- Portfolio that showcases UX-focused copy and writing
- Skills: Figma, Sketch, and InVision
Does this role sound like you? Apply today to learn more!
Keywords: Onward Search, Boston , UX Copywriter , Advertising , Ashland, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!