Senior Medical Writer - US (REMOTE)
Company: Prime Global
Posted on: January 16, 2022
It's a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success.
Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind
our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working
environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
---six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As a Senior Medical Writer you will have an important role in the
development and delivery of scientifically accurate content for our
clients' projects, helping to ensure all work is aligned with
client objectives and budgetary requirements.
The right candidate will be adept at adapting content and style
according to client objectives across a variety of target audiences
and subject areas, as well as liaising with a range of medical
experts. You will keep up-to-date with different therapeutic areas,
good publication practices and other industry guidelines and
processes. You will also enjoy mentoring junior writers in all
aspects of the business and reviewing other writers' projects.
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Masters
- Approximately 3-4 years' relevant writing experience
- Previous medical writing experience from a medical
communications or pharma environment across a broad range of
projects and/or therapy areas
- Ideally, experience of attending and supporting clients at
scientific meetings (congresses, symposia, advisory boards,
- Experience of reviewing, proofing and editing other writers'
- Experience of effectively prioritising and managing your own
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- 42 days paid time off
- WORKsmart - Flexibility around core working hours
- 5% contribution to 401k
- ADP Totalsource
Keywords: Prime Global, Boston , Senior Medical Writer - US (REMOTE), Advertising , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!