Client Services Contractor - Digital Advertising -
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionClient Services Contractor - Digital Advertising
2022-03-40-1 (H)A leading Technology company is seeking a Client
Services Contractor. The successful candidate will support the
day-to-day needs of the Client Services team, helping Account
Managers to execute campaigns for Advertisers/Agencies and drive
revenue for the company. The company offers a great work
environment.Client Services Contractor Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30-$35/hr
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (Boston, MA 02114)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, possible extensionClient
Services Contractor Responsibilities:
- Build Media Plans and Insertion Orders in the order management
system and client templates.
- Assist Account Managers with internal creative services and
trafficking teams to ensure online advertising campaigns are
implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with internal teams and resources to test and traffic
- Provide reporting and screenshots or work with internal
resources to provide.
- Assist in monitoring campaigns and ensure delivery across
various ad serving systems.
- Work with Account Managers and internal teams to execute
efficient billing practices.
- Provide other ad-hoc account-related support.Client Services
- 1+ years experience in digital/radio/mobile planning, buying,
or account/project management
- Previous customer service-oriented role a plus
- Existing knowledge of Salesforce, agency order management
systems/ad serving technology
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Boston , Client Services Contractor - Digital Advertising -, Advertising , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!