Customer Marketing Manager
Company: Planet Technology
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Planet Technology is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to
join our client's rapidly growing marketing team in Boston, MA.
Location: Boston Area, HybridResponsibilities: In this new role,
the Customer Marketing Manager will identify and implement
marketing and communications strategies to optimize current
customer engagement and expansion. You will work in collaboration
with Strategic Accounts and Customer Success Teams to implement
strategies to proactively engage and expand customers' knowledge of
company values and solutions.Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop impactful,
results-driven integrated marketing programs that maintain and
improve customer perception of company.
- Partner with Strategic Accounts and Customer Success teams on
new and existing marketing activities being performed.
- Develop growth strategies with Strategic Accounts team in order
to optimize engagement within select accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and
messaging for target accounts.
- Amplify the voice-of-the-customer; build relationships with key
customers to drive revenue expansion.
- Execute Account-Based Marketing campaigns in partnership with
Strategic Accounts team to advance existing opportunities with
existing targeted accounts and contacts.
- Partner with Customer Success team to craft marketing
communication strategies that align with customer success journey
map (onboard, adopt, expand and retain).
- Work with Strategic Account and Customer Success Teams to
identify and develop customer case studies.
- Partner with Customer Success on delivering and analyzing NPS
- Evaluate ROI/impact of marketing activities and recommend new
- 5-7 years of B2B technology marketing experience; agency
experience in a customer-facing role preferred.
- Confident, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high
growth work environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to
detail and discipline to follow policies and processes from
execution to lead flow.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work well with
virtual teams. Proven ability to work closely and collaboratively
with Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Product and other key
internal stakeholders to develop measurable integrated marketing
- Proven track record of solid written, verbal and non-verbal
- Critical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to put
customer marketing strategies into action.
- Experience in creating retention, win-back and loyalty
- Master's degree preferred. 6 Month Goals:
- Work with Strategic Account team to create and execute
integrated ABM plans for 2 priority verticals, including email
campaigns, social media posts, webinars, etc., resulting in
- Coordinate VIP Summit to increase engagement with
- Create automated retention campaign to reduce customer churn,
including segmentation and content development and deployment.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Customer Success to
identify and create 3 customer case studies that can be utilized by
the Customer Success team to easily and effectively follow up on
- Manage monthly Customer Success and Marketing alignment
meeting, providing Customer Success with insight into new assets
available for their clients.
Keywords: Planet Technology, Boston , Customer Marketing Manager, Advertising , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!