Director, Global Marketing- Biopsy & Breast Surgery
Company: Hologic, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Director, Global Marketing- Biopsy & Breast Surgery Marlborough,
MA, United States Job Description The Director of Upstream
Marketing, Biopsy & Surgical Solutions has primary responsibility
for determining product management, development and investment
strategy across a growing product line of the Breast and Skeletal
Health Biopsy & Surgical Solutions business. This role will be
responsible for ensuring that the business maintains the right
cadence of innovation and launches in order to maintain the
impressive growth trajectory. This position will be responsible for
building and leading a team of product managers. Strategic
- Creates multi-year strategic growth plans and a robust global
product roadmap, drives alignment on strategy with Sr. Leadership
and R&D peers
- Translate the business goals to strategic plans that will drive
revenues and exceed financial performance expectations
- Create global market overview maps of key applications and
- Identify and predict strategic competitive plays and market
- Map out competitive strategy and develop / execute strategy to
advance the business
- Bring a creative and innovative approach to one's work to
differentiate company products from competitors in the
- Develop a deep understanding of cancer biopsy & surgical
solutions, customer needs, market trends, technology trends,
identification and assessment of significant growth opportunities,
and create strategies that deliver profitable market share.
Identify and execute market research activities to drive business
- Identify and pursue incremental growth opportunities (new
markets, new channels, regional opportunities, tech uses, etc.)
outside and within the existing portfolio
- Conduct opportunity modeling of new technology platforms
including cannibalization / obsolescence of existing products
- Identify immediate, midterm and long term product gaps within
the portfolio and provide solutions to fill the gaps
- Determine / prioritize key unmet needs and opportunities
- Leads cross-functional team to ensure resource allocations and
focus consistent with the needs of the business
- Work with Downstream Marketing colleagues to develop pre-launch
marketing conditioning plans and product launch plans.
- Collaborate with the Global, U.S. and International regional
leadership to ensure visibility and financial ownership for new
products in development
- Create a portfolio management process that allows the company
to analyze and manage the total investment portfolio.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop processes and tools to
effectively manage the business needs for different classifications
of investments and projects
- Develop consistent approaches to project proposals, market
models, metrics (ROIs, NPVs) and market assumptions to enable
strategic discussions and informed decisions Qualifications General
- Must be able to communicate vision and win others over to a
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing,
Program Management or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Eight to ten (8-10) years of progressively more responsible
business experience in a class III medical device company or
equivalent, including product, market or program management
- A substantive knowledge of the medical device industry, health
care delivery, and managed care/reimbursement markets and the
factors that drive them.
- A thorough understanding of marketing, strategy and M&A
- Strong device business acumen, strategic thinking, commercial
focus and customer skills.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration, influence others outside of
reporting structure and work collaboratively across a matrix
- Analytical skills enabling financial modeling, business
analysis and progress tracking and visibility.
- Ability to work with US and International internal and external
- Ability to predict, prevent/identify and address obstacles
- Seasoned judgment acquired through organizational experience
and a demonstrated record of achievements in successfully building
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, interpersonal
and presentation skills; the ability to lead a cross-functional
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to set goals
and provide positive and constructive feedback respectfully to
build positive relationships and improve business results.
- Ability to travel approximately 30%, including internationally.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
inclusive of disability and veterans. Agency And Third Party
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current
executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human
Resource Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit
candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so
by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic
Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Marlborough, MA, United States, US, MA Employee Job Description
Analyst, Commercial Analytics This role will be a member of
Hologic's Commercial Analytics center of excellence. The Analyst
role will partner closely with the Breast and Skeletal Health Sales
& ... Marlborough, MA, United States, US, MA Employee We are
seeking a proactive, self-starterto join and partner with the
Corporate Finance team based in Marlborough, MA. This highly
dynamic and fast paced organization offers an opportunity to
facilitate operational ...Head of Governance, Risk, & Compliance
(GRC) Featured Marlborough, MA, United States, US, MA Employee
Discover a Technology career with real meaning. One that offers the
opportunity to showcase your talents, achieve measurable success
and gain immense satisfaction by enabling healthier lives
everywhere, every day. Our ... Marlborough, MA, United States, US,
MA Employee The Internship Experience: Make a Difference As a
Hologic Intern, you are not just taking a job; you are taking your
place on a global team of motivated, creative and amazing people!
The intern experience gives you ...
Keywords: Hologic, Inc., Boston , Director, Global Marketing- Biopsy & Breast Surgery, Advertising , Marlborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...