Commercial Marketing Manager - Americas, Abiomed
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Abiomed is a pioneer and global leader in healthcare technology
and innovation, with a mission of Recovering Hearts & Saving Lives
. With corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, and
offices in Baltimore, MD, Aachen & Berlin, Germany and Tokyo,
Japan, Abiomed's 1,700 employees form one of the fastest growing
medical device companies in the world. We attract and retain
exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our
work, and a strong commitment to employee professional development.
Patients First - Innovation - Winning Culture - Heart Recovery
Commercial Marketing Manager- Americas We are seeking extraordinary
talent to join our world-class medical device commercial marketing
organization, dedicated to empowering our field teams and
healthcare providers to profoundly impact patients' lives. With an
unwavering commitment to excellence and a deep understanding of
customer and field insights, we are at the forefront of shaping the
future of cardiovascular care. As the Commercial Marketing Manager,
you will be instrumental in crafting and executing cutting-edge
commercial marketing strategies for Abiomed therapies and products
throughout the Americas Region. You will spearhead US downstream
marketing initiatives, encompassing product launches, campaigns,
events, and trade shows while forging robust partnerships with
clinical marketing, global upstream marketing and sales teams. Your
collaborative and innovative efforts will propel the successful
penetration of Abiomed's therapies, enabling the field commercial
organization to thrive and deliver unparalleled patient outcomes.
- Oversee regional marketing strategy, planning, and execution,
while being accountable for indication/therapy results.
- Launch Abiomed's new products and indications to the Americas
- Identify barriers and opportunities for therapy adoption, and
effectively address them through marketing programs (e.g.
customer-facing tools, talk tracks, internal playbooks, etc)
designed to overcome referral pathway obstacles and promote heart
- Introduce key messages, clinical evidence, and best practices
to the field commercial organization.
- Generate engagement opportunities for the field to help them be
present, relevant, and build consensus within their healthcare
- Execute field communication and training strategies
- Showcase new products and messaging across various marketing
channels, including advertisements, tradeshows, and digital
channels (web, social media, etc)
- Execute HCP advertising strategy.
- Build a deep understanding of target markets, including
technology and healthcare trends, competitive dynamics, unmet
needs, and regional factors.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current literature, emerging
science, technological developments, and trends related to relevant
therapies and competitive products.
- Establish performance metrics and KPIs to evaluate the
effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives, making
data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Foster strong relationships with key opinion leaders, industry
partners, and customers to enhance Abiomed's brand reputation and
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Boston , Commercial Marketing Manager - Americas, Abiomed, Advertising , Danvers, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!