Leasing & Marketing Professional
Company: Lincoln Military Housing
Posted on: November 20, 2023
OverviewIf you love making people feel at home, you'll love
working at Willow Bridge Property Company. Whether you're just
starting your career or joining later in your journey, we're eager
to help you find your perfect fit. Willow Bridge is a full-service
residential property company with deep roots in the industry. Since
our early days as Lincoln Property Company, we set the standard of
excellence for multifamily operators and developers. Active in more
than 75 markets in the U.S., Willow Bridge oversees over 180,000
apartment units and has $3B in owned assets under management.Willow
Bridge is currently hiring for an experienced Leasing & Marketing
Professional to oversee the leasing of apartments and assist with
resident relations. We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded
person who enjoys building relationships with their team and with
customers. Does that sound like you? Become part of the Willow
Bridge family and grow your career path today. ResponsibilitiesThe
responsibilities of the Leasing & Marketing Professional are as
- Manage all aspects of the leasing process, including leasing
apartments, preparing lease paperwork and assisting to ensure a
- Greet clients, assess needs, answer questions and provide tours
of the apartments and community.
- Process applications, and prepare and review lease agreements
- Respond to in-person, phone and email inquiries, which includes
providing leasing information, making appointments and creating and
following up with maintenance requests.
- Assist with completing weekly, monthly and special reports as
assigned by the Leasing Manager or Business Manager.
- Receive deposits and rent money, and record appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist all clients with
a positive and friendly tone QualificationsThe qualifications for a
Leasing & Marketing Professional are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's
degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service focused with the ability to be a strong team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes
walking the property and climbing stairs.Leasing & Marketing
Professional BenefitsWillow Bridge Property Company offers
competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental,
vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and
Keywords: Lincoln Military Housing, Boston , Leasing & Marketing Professional, Advertising , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!