Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Company: Buildium LLC.
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Positioning, packaging and pricing is your passion. You're equal parts driver and collaborator - you know when to push and when to listen. At the center of everything is the customer, and you have put yourself in the customers' shoes to develop crystal clear value proposition, positioning, messaging, pricing and packaging.
You're coming to Buildium at an exciting time when growth and scale is at the center of all that we do, your work will have a direct impact on how we bring ourselves to market. You'll be part of a team that's central to everything, with a "seat at the table" for strategy, packaging, positioning and pricing.
- Develop product, feature and services positioning, packaging, messaging and supporting documentation for rollout
- Develop full funnel launch campaigns for new products, features and add-ons
- Develop the pricing, packaging and positioning for product offerings
Lead the strategic analysis of the market, customers, and competitive landscape that results in actionable insights
- Establish differentiation in our product offerings that allows us to compete and beat our competitors and other existing offerings in the market
- Collaborate with product and engineering in the development of product roadmap and market strategy to maximize revenue opportunities.
- 7+ years of Product Marketing experience, with a track record of increasing responsibility
- Exceptional writing and editing skills - you need to be able to write clean copy in layman's terms that clearly communicates the unique value proposition for each product in our portfolio
- A deep understanding of branding/messaging, marketing and product management
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experience building positioning, packaging and pricing models
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams across the organization, interfacing with marketing, product, customer care, and sales
- Analytical problem-solving skills a requirement
- Experience with a SaaS software company a requirement
- Desire to work in a start-up environment while producing professional work
- BA, but we're less concerned with your degree than we are with your experience
What makes Buildium different?
We've shared a lot about what we're looking for, and now it's only fair that we share what you can expect from us. We could write pages on this, but felt this really summed it up:
"....I've always thought that highlighting foosball, beer fridges, and a laptop and HD secondary monitor are not really highlighting what's special about our company--it would make us sound like any other start-up that's trying to distract people from their less-than-amazing benefits with shiny objects.
What makes us different? We're a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. There's zero competition or micromanagement'everyone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each other's successes. Our determination to make our customers' lives better and break records is contagious'you find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here."
TL;DR => this will be the best company you've ever worked for. See for yourself...
- Competitive salary
- Take-what-you-need paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Group life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Opportunity to work in a small, innovative start-up environment
- Ping-pong and foosball tables for superior hand-eye coordination
Keywords: Buildium LLC., Boston, Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Advertising, Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!