Company: The Learning Experience
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Sign On Bonus, Employee Childcare Discount, 401K Plans, Health
Benefits, Paid Time Off, Full Time Opportunities Do you want to
make a difference in the life of a child? Join our growing
community of Lead Teachers at The Learning Experience Lead Teachers
influence the growth and development of children. They create an
environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to
- Lead, coach, and mentor co-teachers in your classroom; model
behaviors and provide feedback.
- Responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a
safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment.
- Serve as a role model, using a growth mindset to develop young
minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum -, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center's success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least
six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred.
High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Sign on Bonus $500!!, Childcare, Learning and Development,
Benefits, Paid Time-Off....
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful,
engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and growOur
curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood
development and engages children in hands-on learning activities
that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate
of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and
Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE -, we've created a full cast of characters that become our
little learners' educators, partners and friends through their
preschool education journey. Each character has a unique
personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by
allowing children to explore the world through fun and
TLE Cares Benefits Package - Because we care about you
Our Center proudly offers TLE Cares, a comprehensive benefits
package for all team members. All premiums for TLE Cares are fully
paid by our Center's owner, with no cost to our employees.
TLE Cares includes:
- - Dental & Vision Insurance
- - Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- - Life Insurance
- - Employee Assistance Program
- - Lifemart Employee Discount Program
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning
Keywords: The Learning Experience, Boston , Toddler Teacher, Education / Teaching , Dedham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!