Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Company: AAA Club Alliance
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Do you want to join a great organization that fosters teamwork,
collaboration, and innovation? AAA Club Alliance is looking for
you! As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you'll be responsible
for designing, developing and managing the platform and framework
that facilitates automated, data-driven decision-making. You'll
collaborate with Data Scientists to design tools to source data
from across the Organization and deploy machine learning services
at various decision points across the business process. You'll have
the opportunity to work on challenging projects while collaborating
with other business lines to have a positive impact on our
customers and the organization. You'll also have the opportunity
lead large projects independently and provide direction to Junior
Machine Learning Engineers. At AAA, your success is our success.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Up to three weeks of paid time off accrued during your first
- 401(K) plan with company match up to 7%
- Professional development opportunities and tuition
- Paid time off to volunteer & company-sponsored volunteer events
throughout the year
- Other benefits include free AAA Premier Membership, Health &
Wellness Program, Health Concierge Service, Health & Life
Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability
-- As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will:
- Develop a strong acumen of the AAA Club Alliance business
- Write ETL processes to acquire data for model development and,
design data pipelines and tools for real time and batch processing
in a production system.
- Develop automated processes that help consolidation of large,
structured/unstructured data from a variety of different sources
across the organization.
- Develop services that host the trained models and work with
other application teams to integrate them into business
- Build tools for monitoring the performance of machine learning
applications and develop the necessary failsafe procedures that
ensure the delivery of the most optimal decisions.
- Build interfaces that allow interaction with machine learning
models, visualization of model metrics, and collection of feedback
in a production system.
- Develop strong partnership with Data Scientists; participate in
code reviews to ensure code quality, and share best practices and
experiences with the team.
- Lead activities like standardization of product development
process, solution deployment, managing common codebase
repositories, development of model risk & governance
- Lead evaluation of new technologies, platform, and data that
will help improve analytical processes.
- Improve and develop the organization's knowledge of emerging
technologies, frameworks, and trends in AI and machine
- Mentor junior machine learning engineers and may provide
direction on larger projects.
- Other duties and projects as assigned. What you can provide
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science,
Analytics, Computer Science, Applied Math, Operations Research, or
related analytical field; PhD preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in analytical/technical
roles; product/platform mindset.
- Experience working with big data environments using
technologies such as Spark, Flink, NoSQL DB structures.
- Experience in cloud computing technologies, Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) based analytic solutions like BigQuery, and
- Experience with data pipelines, architectures, CI/CD concepts,
and product scaling for real-time and batch processing.
- Experience building and productionizing micro-services and REST
- Strong proficiency in one or more object oriented programming
languages (Python, Java, Scala, etc.).
- Advanced experience in SQL; familiarity with version control
tools (Git etc.).
- Understanding of statistical, machine learning and deep
- Self-motivated, team player that can collaborate across cross
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. If you have
the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of
our growing team! To learn more about our company and the position,
please visit Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs . At AAA
Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide
our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service,
and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has
earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work.
Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance,
the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong
customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and
valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a
difference every day. AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to
provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V This
Organization participates in E-Verify: Applicants have rights under
Federal Employment Laws: Applicants have rights under State and
Local Employment Laws:-- AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA
Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota
joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states
and Washington, DC. We are always looking for talented people who
will commit with us to provide exceptional service, peace of mind
and savings to our Members. Our Associates make the difference each
day in the lives of our Members. We encourage you to learn more
about us and apply to positions for which you are interested and
qualified. Click on the Careers Home page to follow us on LinkedIn
, Twitter , and Facebook , and create job alerts to be the first to
know when positions that meet your interests become available at
AAA Club Alliance. AAA Club Alliance complies with federal, state
and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for
applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable
accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please direct
your inquiries to email@example.com. Suggested Jobs
- Machine Learning Engineer Posted Yesterday - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Data Architect Posted 12 Days Ago - Wilmington, DE (Job
Keywords: AAA Club Alliance, Boston , Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!