Company: Fraser Dove International
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a focused and driven Automation Engineer?
Are you looking for the next role to boost you in your career?
Have you got 3-5 years of experience and looking for a new
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an industry
leading pharmaceutical organization who is committed to diagnosing
disease in its early stages.
Our client is seeking an ambitious Automation Engineer to lead the
configuration, administration, and maintenance activities of the
site manufacturing automation systems.
Discover more about our Automation Engineer opportunity; its
objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and
competencies needed to succeed.
As the Automation Engineer, you will be measured against the
1) Directly support manufacturing operations with troubleshooting
and issue resolution with respect to automation systems.2) Working
with the validation team to ensure that the manufacturing
automation systems meet all commissioning, qualification, and
validation requirements3) Develop and/or manage the design of
process control and automation systems in compliance with cGMP,
GAMP, related industry standards and customer requirements.
What you will do:
As the Automation Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will
- Working with our partner vendors, as well as internal subject
matter experts, support project teams in the design, development,
and qualification of automated processes, equipment, and
- Lead the development and/or review of user requirements
specifications (URS), Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS),
Hardware Design Specifications (HDS), Process and Instrumentation
Diagrams (P&ID) for PLC and SCADA process control systems.
- Directly support manufacturing operations with troubleshooting
and issue resolution with respect to automation systems.
- Actively promote safety rules and awareness. Demonstrate good
safety practices at all times including appropriate use of
protective equipment. Report and take initiative to correct safety
& environmental hazards through partnership with contractors and
local Environment Health and Safety resources.
- Maintain current knowledge of, and ensure all functional
activities are conducted in compliance with, the full range of
related internal and external systems, technology, regulatory
requirements and related policies and procedures.
- Partner with IT to ensure that platforms associated with
manufacturing automation systems are properly maintained to
mitigate risk to the sites infrastructure while ensuring continuous
compliance and process performance.
- Maintain manufacturing support applications such as a data
historian and a software revision manager
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the
- Experience with Wonderware, Rockwell Automation, and Modicon
software development and technical support
- Experience leading projects and supporting projects as a
subject matter expert
- 3-5 years of subject matter expertise on manufacturing
- Familiarity with data integrity concepts, controls, and
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, or related field
What you will get:These are the perks and benefits that will
complement your generous base salary:
- Working within a fun and dynamic team.
- Bonus Scheme
- Retirement Scheme
- Health Insurance
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Automation Engineer position, click the Apply
button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant Oli Oldham
on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in
this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant
within ten working days from the date of your application, please
consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
- We use the information in your application to support your job
search, contact you with relevant opportunities and to improve our
services. For more information on how we process your personal
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm
operating exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate
about people, we take pride in helping exceptional life science
organisations source the talent they need to design, manufacture
and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which
transform and save patient lives.by Jobble
Keywords: Fraser Dove International, Boston , Automation Engineer, Engineering , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!