Company: Piezosystem Jena
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Every Nanometer matters to us. Join us at the forefront of
precision.Marketing EngineerWhat we dopiezosystem jena (PSJ) is a
worldwide developer and manufacturer of high precision/high force
actuator systems, headquartered in Germany. Throughout the last 30
years, we have worked together with leading OEMs in the fields of
semiconductor, photonics, metrology, aerospace, and the automotive
industry.High-tech industries require the integration of mechanics
and software through high accuracy movements, without a time delay.
If you have used an electronic today, youve used technology that
was made using a piezoelectric. Our team of experts knows
everything about motion and mechanical action and we share this
passion with our customers.Your OpportunityWe are looking to grow
our team in the US to expand our customer outreach. Join our
dynamic team as an enthusiastic marketing specialist with a passion
for technology and a drive for growth. Work in collaboration with
engineering and sales teams to bring innovative technological
designs to new customers using creative marketing strategies both
online and offline. A particular focus will be your participation
in the creation of our new web design and optimizing it for search
engines, as well as expanding our online presence via content
creation. We will provide you with extensive technical training in
motion technology, which you will combine with your background in
marketing. This position is on the intersection between sales and
marketing, perfect for an individual who further wants to expand
their skills in both directions.What you will do
- Develop marketing campaigns together based on technical
expertise on multiple channels (e.g. social media, white papers,
and content creation).
- Perform technical market analysis and research to help shape
market position and message.
- Join our team in application and customer consultation.
- Hold instructional demonstrations (webinars, trade shows,
unboxing videos, etc.)
- Learn and use your skills on Google Ads, Search Engine
Optimization, InDesign, Wordpress, and many more.
- Help us in building our new website by collaborating with
advertisement and web agencies.What you bring with you
- A BA/BS in engineering and or physical sciences, or business
degree in sales or marketing.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Strong communication skills to build long-lasting relationships
- An entrepreneurial drive to understand and engage with all
parts of the business.
- Experience in content creation (updating social media, creating
product videos, etc.)
- Experience in any of the following, Google Ads, Search Engine
Optimization, Analytics, InDesign, is a plus.What we offer
- Market competitive compensation, incl. attractive bonus
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours, result driven
- Strong team spirit & the opportunity to grow
Keywords: Piezosystem Jena, Boston , Marketing Engineer, Engineering , Hudson, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!