CQV Engineer (Analytical Equipment)
Company: Dps Group Global
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SummaryThe CQV Engineer will report to the CQV Manager to
execute Commissioning, Qualification and Validation activities for
a client in the Boston, MA area. The ideal candidate will be
responsible for executing CQV activities at the new facility and to
collaborate with Global Engineering, Facilities Operations, GIS, QA
and PMO throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Develop and execute Analytical Instrument CQV Test Plan and
- Conduct Analytical Instrumentation Qualifications in accordance
with USP and SOPs.
- Conduct Automation Assessments to ensure compliance with 21 CFR
- Coordinate with vendor personnel to schedule and execute of
- Coordinates with the construction team and operations to safely
and effectively schedule CQV activities.
- Effectively works with cross departmental stakeholders, PMO,
GIS, EH&S, Global Security, design teams, EHS and QA.
- Completes assigned training and ensures that they are 100%
compliant 100% of the time.
- Ensure that all CQV activities align with the current SOPs,
global standards and cGMP guidelines.
- Supports right-the-first time culture for all documents
distributed across the organization. Ensure the Global Engineering
reputation and partnership is flourished with the cross-functional
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to safely execute CQV activities in a
dynamic fast paced environment.
- Experience developing and executing CQV protocols in a GMP
- Receptive to change Adapts (quickly) to changing
- B.A, B.S. in Engineering or related discipline with 3-5 years
of CQV experience or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding and application of technical principles,
theories, and concepts in the field, GMP, ISO, GAMP, ANSI.
The CompanyDPS Group is a global EPCM firm offering full-service
solutions within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology,
and medical technology) and Advanced Technology (semiconductor,
data center, and solar) industries. DPS is dedicated to delivering
successful projects with a client-first mentality and personal
touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Program
Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health
and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification, and
DPS Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. DPS does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
country, regional or local law.by Jobble
Keywords: Dps Group Global, Boston , CQV Engineer (Analytical Equipment), Engineering , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!