Senior Data Infrastructure & Ops Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI
technology and enablement services to global enterprises competing
in todays Intelligence Revolution. DataRobots enterprise AI
platformdemocratizes data science with end-to-end automation for
building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. This
platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale and
continuously optimizing performance over time. The companys proven
combination of cutting-edge software and world-class AI
implementation, training, and support services, empowers any
organization regardless of size, industry, or resources to drive
better business outcomes with AI.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with analytics leadership, enterprise data architect, data
engineers, and data analysts to understand data needs.
- Provide technical leadership around data infrastructure and
drive requirements, design, and delivery of scalable data
- Design, build and maintain highly efficient and reliable data
pipelines to move data across a number of platforms including
applications, database, and data warehouse, and BI tools.
- Provide data engineers with guidance and design support around
workflows and pipelines, conduct code reviews, and select the tools
the team will use.
- Enable and automate Role Based Access Control (RBAC) for
enterprise data warehouse
- Drive day to day execution using agile scrum development
process to maintain a consistent sprint velocity.
- 5+ years hands-on development experience in custom ETL design,
implementation and maintenance
- 5+ years of Python development experience.
- 5+ years of SQL experience.
- Proven track record of architecting large-scale data pipelines,
CI/CD tools and have experience with technologies like Airflow,
dbt, Docker, Terraform, and similar.
- Experience with implementation of Data Ops tools and software
engineering best practices e.g. Gitflow,
- Experience working with cloud MPP analytics platforms
(Snowflake, AWS Redshift, Azure Data Warehouse and similar).
- Experience in building data pipeline monitoring and alerting
tools to provide real-time visibility about scalability and
- Experience or certification in deploying AWS cloud
infrastructure for hosting data platform infrastructure.
- Experience with JIRA and Github
- Experience with data model design is a plus
All U.S. DataRobot employees must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If there is a medical, religious, or other legally
protected reason that prevents you from receiving an available
COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for
consideration, we have a process in place to evaluate requests for
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the
United States Department of Labors EEO poster and EEO poster
supplement for additional information.
All applicant data submitted is handled in accordance with our
Keywords: Datarobot, Boston , Senior Data Infrastructure & Ops Engineer, Engineering , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!