RelativityOne - Data Engineer
Company: Dauntless Discovery
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Dauntless Discovery is continuing to grow and we're looking to
add a Data Engineer to our Data Services team! The ideal candidate
will be someone with solid experience in RelativityOne. You will be
part of an efficient, collegial, and dynamic group that works well
together. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a
growing company that is on an upward trajectory. Competitive
compensation and benefits.
Job Description: Data Engineer
- Position Summary
- The Data Engineer supports our Project Management teams within
our Data Services group, by handling the intake, processing,
loading, running of searches & productions, creation of databases,
user management and other electronic discovery and review related
tasks within RelativityOne. The Data Engineer role is critical in
the day-to-day execution and success of our client experience
through close partnership and collaboration with our Project
Management teams to provide timely and accurate deliverables.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Execute project requests within RelativityOne and other
electronic discovery applications, including data processing,
loading, analysis, searching, indexing, exports, custom
deliverables, and productions.
- Data manipulation to create and prepare document load files,
text, native files, and other deliverable types to meet request
- Maintain a high sense of urgency while working on multiple
requests, escalating as necessary to Project Managers if there are
timeline issues, or Data Services management if there are problems
with a request.
- Support requests through a ticketing/queue system, while
pulling from a queue and by assignment.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Data Services
group to support our clients and Project Management teams.
- Execute quality control checks for both yourself and other Data
Services team members to ensure quality deliverables.
- Troubleshoot issues within RelativityOne, escalating to Data
Services management as necessary.
- Maintain hourly tracking within time management system to
reflect hours worked.
- Perform other role related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge & Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as necessary.
- Ability to remain calm and maintain accuracy under
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Willingness to adapt quickly to rapid changes.
- Associates degree (bachelors preferred) or equivalent job
- Experience working in Relativity and electronic discovery.
- Background in computer science and/or computer related field is
- Relativity Certified Administrator and other Relativity
Certifications are a plus.
- Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Role is performed in a typical office environment, sitting at a
desk or computer table. Also required is the ability to use a
computer, communicate over the telephone and/or VOIP, and read
electronic or printed material.
- Role may require being on call periodically and working outside
normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Role may require the ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience, plus health
benefits and 401K. There will be opportunity for professional
growth and advancement within the company
Dauntless Discovery is a cutting edge e-Discovery company that
leverages technology to optimize accuracy and increase efficiency
to provide our clients with world class e-Discovery services. We
cover the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model while
focusing on innovation, cost control, and predictability through
innovative technology and proven best practices and protocols.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dauntless Discovery, Boston , RelativityOne - Data Engineer, Engineering , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!