Company: Arbor Lodging Management
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Arbor Lodging is a leading hotel investment and management
company with a portfolio of hotels across the United States. We
have been entrusted by numerous partners and are approved managers
for Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Choice and IHG. Our culture is focused
on connecting our guests with exceptional experiences. We are
people-focused, data-driven, and accountable-to our guests and our
We are currently seeking a
Chief Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Maximize maintenance team potential with a balanced focus on
operations, guests, employee and owner's satisfaction.
- Represents the engineering department during the daily HOD
- Prioritize, plan, schedule assign and supervise the engineering
department and houseman staff.
- Respond to guest's maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests
receive professional, efficient prompt and courteous service to
- Installation & maintenance of all equipment related to HVAC, DG
Sets, Water treatment, Fire Safety etc.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and
equipment for the hotel including repair and service records.
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness and safety aspects of
all plant and mechanical equipment rooms.
- Perform daily and weekly property document inspections.
- Ensure property, grounds, physical plant and work areas are
maintained to standard and that all safety equipment and conditions
are to code.
- Establish and maintain department equipment and supply
inventory levels appropriate to property requirements
- Provide training to staff on supplies, inventory, maintenance
and ordering procedures.
- Maintain, monitor and test hotel's emergency and security
systems, features like Fire Alarm, CCTV, baggage scanners etc.
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs.
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for
the property to minimize expenses.
- Ensure maintenance staff is wearing proper uniforms with name
tag and upholds hotels grooming and hygiene standards. The
Successful Chief Engineer Candidate
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering with
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- BA or college degree in related field, or equivalent relevant
- 5 years maintenance experience/3 years supervisory in a hotel
environment. The Benefits of Arbor Lodging
- Competitive salaries
- Annual review with increase potential
- 401k program with company match
- Additional benefits may be available Arbor Lodging focuses on
Five Guiding Principles to maintain a culture that growth,
development, and progression within the properties:
- Do the Right Thing- Operate and act with integrity in all you
do even when it is not convenient.
- Lead with Heart- Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
- Be Accountable- Take ownership and deliver results.
- Aim Higher- Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and
pursue thoughtful change.
- Celebrate Differences- Embrace diversity; respect individual
opinions and ideas.
We look forward to speaking with you! Apply today!
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging
Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities.
Keywords: Arbor Lodging Management, Boston , Chief Engineer, Engineering , Norwood, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...