Process Engineer 1 (Laser Cell) 1
Posted on: October 20, 2019
Help us build the DNA of tech.
Vishay UltraSource in Hollis, NH, is currently seeking a full-time
Process Engineer responsible for taking a hands-on role in
sustaining the existing processess and products and developing new
processes and products to support our customers.
* Improve manufacturing yields, cycle time, material utilization
and uptime through identification of opportunities on projects with
root cause elimination.
* Solve problems and improve process using a structured and
methodical approach and appropriate application of statistics i.e.
DOE, split lot validation, etc.
* Provide day-to-day support for the manufacturing process
including resolving process upsets, process changes, training,
* Lead projects involved in process and product optimization, cost
reduction, or maintenance of business activities.
* Trouble shoot and support long term solutions with process and
equipment issues, identify root cause and implement corrective and
* Use engineering principles, data analysis and problem solving
tools such as DMAIC, PDCA, and FMEA to solve problems.
* Use rigorous processes and technical knowledge to build detailed
technical understanding of the process steps.
* Ensure product meets or exceeds quality specifications.
* Develop, write, execute, analyze and document experimental plans
and interpret and document results: plan, communicate and implement
changes driven by results.
* Support new product or processes development activities.
* Assist and lead in the identification and resolution of product
* Maintain and develop process documentation.
* Ensure best practices are evaluated, communicated and implemented
in the areas of process control and discipline, experiment planning
and statistical analysis and corrective actions.
* Communicate and document project progress and status and put
sustaining process controls and tracking in place to ensure
* Ensure all equipment has a TPM plan that is strictly adhered
* Implement where appropriate SPC controls to ensure final product
remains in customer specifications.
* Exemplify the Core principles: Positive Outlook, Honesty,
Determination, Responsibility, and Commitment to Excellence.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or
another technical field required.
* Basic AutoCAD experience required.
* 2+ of years of experience in a manufacturing environment
preferred including internship and/or co-op experience.
* Demonstrated skills showing initiative, planning, and ability to
* Green Belt or equivalent statistical analysis skills and training
* CO2 Laser machining experience preferred.
* Will require some second shift support.
* Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident in accordance with
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including
health care coverage, financial support programs and other
resources designed to help you achieve your personal and
professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths,
an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be
there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career
as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Vishay, Boston , Process Engineer 1 (Laser Cell) 1, Engineering , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!