Posted on: December 5, 2019
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester
is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a
diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to
collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of
all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At
Forrester, you'll work with innovative clients at emerging and
established brands; these are the business and technology leaders
we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on
a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead
change.About This Role:As a Senior Account Manager, you will
aggressively pursue growth opportunities within a portfolio of
Forrester's vendor accounts. By capitalizing on changing markets
and digital disruption, you will support clients in implementing
business transformations and customer-obsessed strategies that will
drive client growth in the "age of the customer." As a trusted
advisor across business and technology C-suite leaders, you will
build long-term relationships with leaders who drive and influence
the growth of their business. By creating and orchestrating account
strategies, you will anticipate your client's needs, understand
what drives their success, challenge them to think differently, and
provide highly valued business insights to enable your clients to
win, serve, and retain customers.
- Identifies key business leaders and builds and maintains
long-term relationships with VP- and C-suite-level influencers and
- Proactively pursues business development opportunities with
prospective and existing clients to meet renewal and enrichment
- Leads the development of a strategy and plan for the growth of
accounts by maximizing efficiencies and identifying potential
opportunities where Forrester can add significant value.
- Builds credibility through an in-depth understanding of a
client's business, organization, external environment, and
- Drives collaboration with account teams throughout the life
cycle of client engagements for the greater good of the
- Works with clients as a trusted advisor to solve problems and
challenge their thinking to support them in driving growth.
- Meets the overall renewal and enrichment goals of the accounts
assigned to them.
- Maintains full fluency in Forrester's products and services and
how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Demonstrated abilities to strategically sell to and build
relationships with senior-level executives, VPs above, and
minimally CMOs, CIOs, CTOs, and CDOs.
- A proven track record of achievement in a role with business
development and account targets (five to eight years' sales
experience in addition to eight-plus years of professional
- Successful selling of multiple, intangible products, ideas, and
solutions (e.g., consulting and research) to Fortune 1000
- A proven history of strategic account planning and management
and growing key accounts.
- Experience with procurement and in managing complex buying
processes to be able to guide and advise clients.
- Has relevant and transferable industry experience, e.g.,
consulting, professional services, financial services, retail,
healthcare, and media (less critical).
- Exposure to marketing and technology functions and digital as
drivers of change within organizations (less critical).
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- The ability to travel frequently to attend in-person client
Status:Exempt Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal
employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran
status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are
especially encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Forrester, Boston , Account Manager, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!