Company: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Posted on: February 16, 2020
READY TO HELP US TRANSFORM HEALTHCARE? BRING YOUR TRUE COLORS TO
The Patch Management Senior Manager is responsible for the
management, governance and execution of the Patch Management
Program. Responsible to ensure patching events are properly managed
and key stakeholders are aware and prepared. Work with BCBS/vendor
project managers to coordinate all patching activities across
appropriate groups by operating systems. This includes brining in
other technology areas for pre and post check outs. Coordinate
business owner meetings, provide and monitor patching exception
lists monthly, cross check patch event artifacts for compliance.
Chair daily patch operations and core meetings. Provide patch
program documentation, reports, and statistics, on a regular basis.
Analyze risks, issues, costs, and benefits to enhance the patch
management program and provide recommendations for the success of
the program and team.
As a senior manager of IT Operations, you will be expected to
support other IT functions as requested by management.
* Identify and implement improvements to our existing patch
management processes, procedures, standards, and controls.
* Identify and baseline key performance metrics for the
* Manage the delivery of program deliverables to meet/exceed
* Perform assessment of technology and strategy for the program to
determine improvement opportunities and needed investments.
* Represent IT Operations team as a SME for this program and to
other BCBSMA areas.
* Act as a liaison between our technology partner supporting this
program and the other BCBSMA areas.
* Manage complex escalated issues involving BCBS areas and our
* Respond to Audit requests
* Demonstrated experience with leading cross-functional teams,
creating an effective team environment, and building strong
* Proven ability to think strategically and to take concepts/ideas
from inception through to execution.
* Robust written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
resulting in the ability to influence, collaborate, and inspire
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively
collaborate with and influence others at all organizational
* Ability to develop and enhance model processes.
* Strong understanding of IT/Systems.
* Knowledge of industry and technology trends.
* Ability to write and maintain scripts
* Strong interpersonal, management and presentation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Knowledge of Ansible preferred
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
* BA or BS degree in systems, IT technical, business or related
degree preferred; and/or equivalent experience
* Requires at least 8-10 years technology related experience.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is an Equal Employment /
Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by
Keywords: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Boston , Senior Manager, Executive , Hingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!