Chief Operating Officer
Company: Nachman Norwood & Parrott
Posted on: January 15, 2021
This is a summary outline of the responsibilities initially
required of the Chief Operating Officer of Nachman Norwood &
Parrott Wealth Management Consultancy. This description may be
modified as necessary or appropriate. Summary of Essential Duties
The Chief Operating Officer leads and manages the Firm's business
functions critical to its success and has primary responsibility to
ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the firm. This team
member will be charged with supporting the firm's strategic
initiatives and other firm wide projects while building a cohesive
and healthy team environment.
- Minimum of three years of experience in the financial service
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience leading, planning, and
managing in a client-oriented setting
- Experience leading and developing a team of professionals to
consistently meet priorities and goals
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Human Resources
- Advanced with computer systems and software (knowledge of
industry software a plus)
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong organizational management skills
- Possess outstanding communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team building abilities
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with others
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A strong desire to succeed! Responsibilities
- Govern operational development; responsible for implementing
firm wide initiatives with support from team resources.
- With Executive Team, determine the overall organizational
structure, organizational chart, defining positions, roles and
responsibilities and providing job descriptions and structure.
- Oversee Strategic Planning Initiatives
- Oversee personnel systems related to hiring, retention,
compensation, performance review and employee management. Ensure
team members are operating in their highest capacity and every
relationship and team member has a backup.
- Institutionalize business practices and procedures to improve
efficiency and productivity, with focus on scalability and process
driven business model.
- Review and oversee client process, checklists and materials;
establishing core systems relative to key business functions.
- Coordinate with Executive Team to review and oversee technology
systems, strategies and develop solutions as needed.
- Review client service model and ensure best practices are
implemented firm wide.
- Oversee and manage various internal committees to achieve
defined goals and objectives.
- Impeccable ability to maintain confidentiality and
- Serve clients with the highest professionalism, and maintain a
strong commitment to provide quality service
- Prompt and effective follow-up; deadline focused
- Energetic, eager to learn, willing to cooperate
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and also
under direction to create a positive experience for clients, team
members, strategic partners and vendors
- Be a model of hard work, timeliness, positive attitude, support
of team and support of the firm's values and mission
- Able to manage and get along with diverse personalities
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to multi-task in a
- Comfort with being a "team player" and doing whatever is
needed, big or small
- Must seek training and keep up-to-date on the latest office
programs, procedures, and technology to maintain the highest level
of competency within the workplace
- Ability to handle a high volume of tasks with attention to
detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to identify and offer solutions for improvement across
- Is an example to others by effectively following all firm
standards, practices and procedures Additional Comments Nothing in
this job description restricts management's right to modify, assign
or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Check out our latest newsletter for industry trends, helpful
articles and updates from the team at Nachman Norwood & Parrott.
This website, http://nnpwealth.com (this "Website"), is owned and
operated by Nachman Norwood & Parrott, Inc. ("Nachman Norwood &
Parrott"). Nachman Norwood & Parrott offers investment advisory
services and is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange
Commission ("SEC"). SEC registration does not constitute an
endorsement of the advisory firm by the SEC nor does it indicate
that the advisory firm has attained a particular level of skill or
ability. All content available on this Website is general in
nature, not directed or tailored to any particular person, and is
for informational purposes only. Neither the Website nor any of its
content is offered as investment advice and should not be deemed as
investment advice or a recommendation to purchase or sell any
specific security. The information contained herein reflects the
opinions and projections of Nachman Norwood & Parrott as of the
date hereof, which are subject to change without notice at any
time. Nachman Norwood & Parrott does not represent that any opinion
or projection will be realized. Neither Nachman Norwood & Parrott
nor any of its advisers, officers, directors or affiliates
represents that the information presented on this Website is
accurate, current or complete, and such information is subject to
change without notice. Any performance information must be
considered in conjunction with applicable disclosures. Past
performance is not a guarantee of future results. Neither this
Website nor its contents should be construed as legal, tax or other
advice. Individuals are urged to consult with their own tax or
legal advisers before entering into any advisory contract.
Website by Crawford Strategy
Keywords: Nachman Norwood & Parrott, Boston , Chief Operating Officer, Executive , Norwood, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!