Posted on: February 25, 2021
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to
enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our
CORE values:-- --- Caring - We care about doing the right thing, in
the right way, every time.-- --- Ownership - We own both our
successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always
learning how to be better. --- Respect - We respect and celebrate
the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our
providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.-- ---
Empowerment - We embrace a culture that supports everyone's ability
to contribute and lead. Here's what that would mean for you in this
role and check out our engineering blog here ! About the Platform
team: The Platform team's mission is to create a robust set of
tools, technology and processes which abstract full-stack details
from application teams so they are able to focus on their core
application value, and in doing so inject high availability,
zero-downtime maintenance and updates, audit and security for
compliance while ensuring rapid portability and reproducibility of
the Kyruus product landscape wherever needed as customer growth
- You'll enable the teams you work with to deliver value to our
customers through high quality software. You will lead by example
and demonstrate to your team how to develop high quality designs
and code by doing a significant amount of design and coding
yourself. You will drive the technical management for your product
- Your typical day will include one-on-ones with direct reports,
coaching Agile teams through sprint cycle stages, reviewing pull
requests, and writing code for tasks and stories assigned to you.
You'll engage in recruiting activities with the rest of Engineering
- You'll own the production system reliability monitoring,
metrics and management processes and tools. You'll establish
guidelines and tools for application development teams to ensure
SLAs are met, and help to evangelize more advanced SRE concepts to
help engineering and Kyruus grow and scale while fully meeting and
exceeding customer expectations.
- You'll work with Product to set the technical plans and
execution for your product area. You'll connect this to Kyruus'
business priorities. You'll help figure out risks, trade-offs, and
- You'll know the customer commits, product roadmap, and SLAs for
your area backwards and forwards.
- You'll track metrics, identify blockers to overall team
effectiveness, and recommend process improvements.
- You'll partner with Product and peers to set expectations and
build confidence, predictability, and accountability on the
- You'll recruit, hire, coach, and develop amazing software
engineers and be an active advocate for your team. You'll ensure
your engineers are keeping our product development principles
(affectionately known as MAGIC5) front and center as we build
amazing products. You'll report to the Director, Engineering in the
Platform Department within the R&D - Engineering division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You'll use your 7+ years of experience in software,
infrastructure and/or operations engineering and at least 2 of the
years as a manager to:
- Write high quality code reliably and on time for our roadmap
and customer commitments.
- Negotiate and identify priorities, trade-offs, and timelines
for your product area.
- Measure and improve system performance. You'll use your
management skills to:
- Leverage your team to get things done, get them done well, and
celebrate them when they do.
- Connect business goals to the goals of each of your direct
- Create an inclusive environment where your direct reports and
peers feel motivated to succeed. Empowerment: How You'll Know
You're Succeeding & Where You'll Go From Here
- You and your team commit quality code reliably and on time to
achieve roadmap goals and customer commitments.
- Your team is engaged, productive, and executes on tasks with a
sense of urgency and ownership.
- You are able to identify and provide technical mentorship to
team members to help them develop into technically competent and
- Help your team develop simple and pragmatic solutions to
complex technical problems and customer workflows.
- Kyruuvians in a Manager role can move in a more linear career
path along two tracks - continuing in management or becoming an
individual contributor. From here, you can either become a Senior
Manager, Platform (overseeing a larger team) or a Principal
Reliability Engineer I (high output, hands-on-keyboard).
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear
career path is not what you're looking for, you can work with your
manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the
organization as you continue to grow with us. Equal Opportunity
Employer Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national
origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic
information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision,
against any individual or group on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age,
disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or
veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done
in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in
every location in which Kyruus has facilities.--
Keywords: U.Group, Boston , DevOps Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!