Contracts and Legal Operations Manager
Company: Dragos Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Dragos is seeking an experienced, motivated, and
solution-oriented Contracts & Legal Operations Manager to support
its rapidly growing business and diverse platform and service
offerings. In this role, you will serve as a primary point of
contact on the legal team for helping internal clients with basic
contracting and other legal needs, you will facilitate coverage of
legal matters by team attorneys, and you will work closely with the
legal team on all matters pertaining to contracting, including
revising, negotiating, and archiving active contracts.--
- Drive all legal operations processes to effectively manage the
delivery of legal services, from administrating contract processes
to managing communications internally and externally.
- Conduct initial review and revision of agreements, including
NDAs and vendor contracts.
- Serve as the liaison with internal and external business and
legal teams to bring contracts to completion and full
- Participate in the selection of and support the transition to a
third-party contract management system.
- Manage and maintain Dragos's contract management system,
including updating contract records to ensure completeness and
accuracy of data and archiving executed contracts, including
customer contacts, vendor contracts, partnership contracts, and
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships across the
company and contribute to cross-functional projects and teams.
- Assist with the development of policies and processes and
standard template language for company contracts and
- Manage and complete additional legal projects as assigned in
timely manner. Qualifications
- 6+ years of relevant experience managing contracts, preferably
in a technology company.
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong academic record or equivalent
work experience required.
- Ability to own contract process from initial intake through
- Experience with contract database systems.
- Impeccable organizational skills and understanding of when and
how to follow up.
- Experience with technology transactions and commercial
transactions, and a familiarity of legal issues in Cloud/SaaS
product offerings and software licensing.
- Ability to assist with operational aspects of compliance
program, including documentation and tracking of contract
obligations and monitoring of certain business activities to help
- Demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, changing
environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, communicate clearly with
business teams, and take deals across the finish line.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to
articulate complex issues in a concise and simple way.
- Professional approach with clients at all levels to influence
outcomes through effective leadership skills.
- Sound business judgment with the ability to escalate legal
issues when needed.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Salesforce.
- Experience with electronic signature software (e.g., Docusign).
- Prior experience implementing and optimizing a contract
- Prior experience with federal contracting and procurement.
- Working knowledge of data privacy and data security aspects of
contracts. Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving,
small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is 'Safeguarding
Civilization' not because we think highly of ourselves, but because
the problems we are solving are critically important today, and in
the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who
are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training
the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders. We offer
competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k and life
insurance. Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join
Keywords: Dragos Inc., Boston , Contracts and Legal Operations Manager, Executive , Hanover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!