Cross Domain Account Manager
Company: General Dynamics Corporation
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The successful D OD Cross Domain Account Manager will possess a
bachelor's--degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing,--or related
discipline along with the following:
- 5+ years of direct customer interaction experience in support
of the Department of Defense
- Direct experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Familiarity with data storage technologies is a plus, but not
- Demonstrable--skill--of being highly--organized and a
- Advanced working knowledge--of windows applications (Excel,
- Ability/desire to travel domestically 40% of time
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Prior military experience or familiarity with the DoD
Candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance are preferred
but it is not required at time of hire.--Applicants selected will
be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must
meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S.
citizenship is required. Responsibilities for this Position General
Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS), a market leader and technology
innovator, is seeking a talented Account Manager to join our team,
to focus on maintaining and growing our Department of Defense
customer base related to cross domain products embedded in tactical
platforms.--As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will
include the following tasks, but are not limited to:
- Developing strategic plans for long-term sustained sales growth
for the cross domain product line.
- Opportunity development, pursuit, and closure.
- Grassroots development, to include identifying major DOD
platforms with requirements and organizations--and growing--GDMS
- Scheduling site visits and teleconferences to present
demonstrations, maintain accounts, and continued influence of
future plans-- Please note that the position can be based out of
our Fairfax, VA, Dedham, MA, Taunton, MA or Scottsdale, AZ
locations. Company Overview General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS)
engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions,
products and services that enable customers to successfully execute
missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of
12,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to
expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific
arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value
trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly
competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to
work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible
work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to
join our high performance team! General Dynamics is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring
a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran Copyright
2020 General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc.
Keywords: General Dynamics Corporation, Boston , Cross Domain Account Manager, Executive , Dedham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!