Senior Product Manager
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to manage our cloud
scale enterprise file services throughout the product lifecycle,
gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and
working closely with engineering to continue delivering
best-in-class products. The product manager is the voice of the
customer inside Nasuni and will need to be passionate about
customers and the specific problems they're trying to solve . We're
looking for someone who loves technology, in particular the
challenges of defining and building solutions around storing and
protecting files. This person will report to the VP of Product
Management. As a Senior Product Manager, you will--- Lead Product
- Map the industry landscape and competitive feature sets of
best-in-class NAS products to Nasuni's current capabilities.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to translate the
needs of the market and customers into a compelling and successful
product and provide evidence-based prioritization of NAS feature
- Analyze past performance to determine areas of investment, and
refine go-to-market strategies to help Nasuni maintain its position
as a best-in-class NAS solution
- Juggle multiple priorities and make trade-off decisions when
timeline, specs and/or budget don't align
- Drive detailed requirements of feature sets with prioritized
features and corresponding justification such that the development
team has clear guidelines and success criteria for
- Configure and validate Nasuni's global file system with key
technology partners and develop best practices guides for the Sales
and Customer Success teams on these solutions.
- Educate the Sales and Marketing teams on the value prop,
differentiation, market strategies, and other knowledge necessary
to be successful in the go-to-market
- Develop reference architectures for external use by our
- Create technical guides and best practices documents (e.g.
product requirements, FAQs, Do's and Don'ts, Cheat Sheets, etc.)
for internal use by Sales, Engineering, Support and Professional
- Work with customers to analyze their use of critical NAS
- Canvas existing partners and prospects to understand their
current and emerging use of critical file-generating
- Attend industry conferences to stay current on customer needs
and trends in applications. Manage Cross-Functional Programs
- Work closely with engineering scrum teams during product
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external teams to manage
milestones, requirements, schedules, and technical issues.
- Represent the needs of Engineering, Business Development, Sales
and Marketing to make technical architecture decisions and
- Understand the competitive landscape and assist Sales and
Marketing to position Nasuni's technology and integrated solutions
against the competition in the market. Required skills + experience
we look for are...
- 5+ years' experience in Enterprise Software Product Management
with 10+ years' overall work experience
- BS in Computer Science or another technical field.
- Experience in cloud, virtualization, security, and storage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills The ideal
- Experience in taking an enterprise level product idea from
concept through launch.
- Ability to assess customer needs and translate them into
- Confidence to champion ideas and solutions and raise issues
across the organization.
- Customer-first sensibility and passion for ensuring their
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and
ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts
- Able to understand the technical architecture and work with
engineering teams to guide them on product design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be trusted with sensitive or confidential
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Enjoys working in teams.
- Willingness to travel as needed and occasionally be accessible
by phone during off-hours to help resolve customer or partner
issues. The Opportunity
Nasuni is growing quickly to meet customer demand for our
cloud-scale enterprise file services solution. Our new headquarters
in the Boston Seaport overlooking the harbor is home to the amazing
team of cloud, virtualization, security, and storage experts
creating the next generation of cloud-based storage. Everyone in
Engineering, Product, Finance, Customer Success, Marketing, and
Sales are all focused on one goal: building the next great global
technology company. We'll achieve this goal by making Nasuni a
great place to work, encouraging innovation, making our customers
wildly successful, and hiring top talent. Are you up to the
challenge? Why Nasuni? With the world's only cloud-native global
file system at its heart, Nasuni delivers a file services platform
built for the cloud that combines the performance of local file
servers with the scalability and durability of cloud storage, all
at about half the cost of traditional file infrastructures. Users
can migrate NAS silos to the cloud storage of their choice for
on-demand capacity expansion, built-in backup, instant disaster
recovery, multi-site file sharing and a system that can span
continents. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide
headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA. This role will start remote,
due to Covid-19, then will be based in Marlborough, MA. Why work at
Nasuni? As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are
pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees
across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off and potential flexible work
- Incentive stock options
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses To all recruitment agencies:
Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company
location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes. Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The
equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees
and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race,
religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and
sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age,
disability, family medical history or genetic information,
political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based
factors. These protections extend to all management practices and
decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal
systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
You have been redirected to a Nasuni job page
Keywords: Nasuni, Boston , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!