Senior Director Global Program Lead, Hematology
Company: Proclinical Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
You are here: Home > Senior Director Global Program Lead,
- Job type: Permanent Proclinical is partnered with a Senior
Director Global Program Lead of Hematology with a leading
pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA and San Francisco, CA.
As the Senior Director Global Program Lead, you will work with
other project leaders, scientific and clinical leaders and external
experts to develop integrated project plans which can be delivered
across functional boundaries. The successful candidate will have
hematology/oncology clinical drug development experience,
demonstrated leadership, and be able to critically navigate the
science that underlies these programs. Job Responsibilities:
- Leads product development teams responsible for novel
Hematology Oncology therapies from preclinical candidate selection
through proof of concept leading to Phase 3 investment decisions.
The candidate will lead all regulatory submissions. Accountable for
the strategy and execution of a portfolio of pre-clinical and
clinical stage therapies.
- Accountable for the delivery of project according to quality,
time, budgets and resources
- Create strategic and integrated product development plans which
are aligned with business objectives and are differentiated from
- Accountable for the execution of the integrated product plan to
agreed scope, timelines, and budgets
- Leads and communicates the project development strategy at
governance meetings, accountable for aligning with internal
management and for communicating with external stakeholders.
- Lead projects from preclinical Lead Optimization Investment
Decision to clinical Proof of Concept (PoC):
- Responsible for all aspects of project strategy including
preclinical, translational, clinical development, patient
selection, regulatory, pediatric, intellectual property, CMC and
Asian development strategy
- Leads the Product Development Team (PDT) to effectively
manage/mitigate/communicate risk, make decisions, and manage
conflict and change.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of PDT effectiveness
through collaboration, influence, and, as necessary, coaching and
mentoring of cross-functional team members.
- Ensure that there are robust processes, plans and data to
enable Governance Bodies to make investment decisions and
prioritize projects across the portfolio. Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate degree such as M.D. or Ph.D. is required
- Industry experience in drug development including experience in
early and late phase drug development and regulatory
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Hematology Oncology
therapeutic area with experience in diverse biological
- Broad understanding of the evolving clinical landscape in
- lead the overall development of project strategy and be
accountable for project plans, timelines, progress, and
- Demonstrated experience leading and motivating teams in a
highly matrixed environment.
- Proven record of cultivating and managing internal and external
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated success in influencing colleagues and senior
leaders in various departments.
- Must demonstrate high integrity. If you are having difficulty
in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Phil
Sawyer at (+1) 617-545-5923 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment
business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical,
biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Proclinical
is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist with a
pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD. Proclinical is
currently recruiting for a Scientist of Cell Therapy with a leading
biopharmaceutical company located in Tampa, FL. Proclinical is
currently recruiting for a Biologist with a pharmaceutical company
located in Foster City, CA. Proclinical is currently recruiting for
a Research Scientist Antibody Pharmacology with a pharmaceutical
company located in Philadelphia, PA. Proclinical is currently
recruiting for a Research Scientist Antibody Pharmacology with a
pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. An exciting
opportunity has arisen for a Senior Expert Immunology, this an
innovative and dynamic environment. Proclinical has partnered with
a large biotech in search for an Associate Director with a
speciality in Respiratory and Immunology. Proclinical is currently
recruiting for a Research Associate of T-Cell Immunology with a
global biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. Proclinical is
partnered with a Senior Director Global Program Lead of Hematology
with a leading pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA and San
Francisco, CA. Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior
Scientist of Vaccines Formulation Development with a leading
biotechnology company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
Keywords: Proclinical Group, Boston , Senior Director Global Program Lead, Hematology, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!