Vice President, Global Marketing Strategy and Operations
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are seeking a highly driven, growth-oriented Marketing
Strategy and Operations leader who will help drive the strategy of
the Marketing team and be a change agent in Company to drive
transformation inside and out. This highly visible role will report
directly to the CMO and will collaborate with key internal and
external stakeholders to effectively conceive, plan, and measure
our end to end marketing strategy. This marketing leader will drive
insight led change across the marketing team and further extend the
benefits of that insight into all of Company's commercial teams.
This role is a critical hire as Company solidifies its position as
a billion-dollar SaaS company and continues to grow aggressively in
the markets we serve. This marketing leader will be responsible for
the multi-million dollar budget, HC, Strategy, attribution,
mar-tech and ROI metrics across the marketing organization. The
successful candidate for this role will be highly analytical,
self-motivated, intellectually curious and looking for a world
class role to drive change and growth in a Marketing organization.
- Partner with the CMO to define multi-year marketing strategy
- Understanding the overall business objectives from a marketing,
sales and business growth perspective, understanding wider business
operations, and revenue management.
- Lead annual and half-year business planning, defining marketing
programs in collaboration with Product Marketing and Brand teams,
facilitating global target setting and prioritization, as well as
marketing headcount planning and budget allocation
- Assist the business in understanding how marketing spend and
outcomes accurately drives impact and return on investment via
accurate reporting & forecasting.
- Support the marketing team in creating multi-channel marketing
strategies for new and existing products; including the development
of customer segmentation, marketing & targeting, as well as the
evaluation of new data sources and advanced data processing
- Work closely with business partners, technology and business
intelligence teams to evaluate new and alternate approaches, data
models and analytics tools.
- Shift our marketing approach to an insight led, forward looking
model that drives growth across our business.
- Managing and build the Marketing tech stack and ensuring the
toolset meets the current and future needs of the
- Manage the headcount planning and recruitment process to ensure
an optimal marketing organization structure aligned to business
- Building Descriptive, Predictive & Prescriptive data models to
drive more effective marketing activities and customer experiences.
Own the attribution across all channels.
- Developing customer segmentation strategies, customer journey
maps and other customer insight initiatives.
- Benchmarking and measuring marketing activity performance
across the entire customer experience and identifying areas for
- Improving the accessibility of marketing data through dashboard
& reports and ensuring data availability and integrity.
- Partner with M&A team on marketing function integrations of
- Working with IT, Sales and other teams to integrate marketing
toolsets within other toolsets across the organization
- Drive development and optimization of standard Marketing
- Improve Marketing process discipline by defining and driving
implementation of key Marketing processes, and fostering continual
- 10+ years of marketing operations/corporate marketing
- 5+ years' experience leading and motivating teams in a global
- Experience with a wide range of Digital Marketing activities
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability,
ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Strong proficiency with system integration principles,
experience troubleshooting points of system failure.
- Consistent record of successfully leading global teams of big
data and analytics professionals including internal & external
resources that provides information and insights necessary to run
and grow a global financial brand.
- Deep understanding of B2B demand generation principles.
- Experience in B2B or high volume transactional business.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of senior
management and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven
ability to derive insights from data and communicate those insights
to a diverse audience.
- Attention to detail, excellent written and oral communications,
and the ability to communicate and persuade a diverse
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while
adhering to established timeframes.
- Experience with business process improvement and change
- Strong interpersonal capabilities; ability to develop strong
trust-based relationships and manage effectively; ability to build
and motivate high-functioning teams.
- Strong business acumen including exposure/experience in
Marketing, sales, operations management, budgeting, forecasting and
More Jobs Like This Job No. 652956
Chief Marketing Officer
Job No. 652902
Head of Marketing
Job No. 652889
VP of Marketing
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030 Privacy Overview
Keywords: ExecuNet, Boston , Vice President, Global Marketing Strategy and Operations, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!