Director of Admissions
Company: Elderwood Administrative Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Director of Admissions in Burlington, Vermont - Careers at
Elderwood at Burlington CAREERS Director of Admissions in
Burlington, Vermont - Careers at Elderwood at Burlington Please
Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Director of Admissions Posted Date 2 days
ago (1/4/2021 10:52 AM) Requisition ID 2021-14585 # of Openings 1
Area of Interest Management Company Elderwood Location Elderwood at
Burlington Position Type Regular Full-Time Join Our Team Are you
looking to take the next step in your career? Overview The Director
of Marketing and Admissions will analyze market information,
trends, and data to develop and execute a strategic marketing plan
for campus census growth. The position is also responsible for
providing customers, professionals and staff with facility related
information via facility tours, personal visits, assessments,
presentations, admissions and public relations. The ideal--Director
of Marketing and Admissions--candidate will come from a healthcare
related field such as long-term care, home care or hospice, with
previous admissions and marketing experience.--Candidates must be
enthusiastic and willing to learn and execute the long-term care
sales process. Responsibilities Responsibilities:
- Participates in daily team meetings to alert appropriate staff
members of projected admissions, bed changes, discharges, tours,
meetings and upcoming events.
- Maintains company expectations by working with various
departments to ensure standards are met for maintaining model
room(s) for first impressions and overall professional
- Manages and Monitors external admissions systems. Watching for
data trends of discharging hospitals.
- Provides qualify facility tours, maintains current knowledge of
bed availability, ensures responses to the inquiries are timely and
with appropriate follow-up.
- Maintains working knowledge of federal and state regulations
and reimbursement (Medicare and Medicaid) issues. Ensures proper
payers for admission are put into place upon admission.
- Maintains market specific knowledge and updates including
hospitals and competitors.
- Participates in new employee orientations, providing
information on the admissions process, marketing roles and customer
- Directs Marketing Assistant.
- Develops and maintains new relationships in result of referrals
and also maintains current list of referrals.
- Serves as a member of the community organizations and
- Increases the public relations exposure by regularly soliciting
information from department heads and staff members and submitting
articles to the local newspapers and publications.
- Appropriates admissions/marketing budgets and tracks
- Monitors trends for inquiry, admissions, census, closings and
- Consistently prepares and submits reporting tools accurately
and timely to communicate knowledge of community and industry
trends with appropriate staff.
- Evaluates and monitors customer satisfaction. Audiences might
include, new admissions, discharges, current residents and
families. Shares results with management team and others to
develops action plans as needed. Qualifications Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have proven track record of health care marketing
- Previous experience as--Marketing and Admissions--in healthcare
- Long-Term Care experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Medicare, Medicaid and private
- Strong written and verbal communication and attention to
- Advanced computer skills
- Flexibility with days and time as needed. EOE EOE Statement WE
ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are
considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental
or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
work involved. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email
this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Need help finding the
right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to
get started. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Elderwood Administrative Services, Boston , Director of Admissions, Executive , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!