Project Manager (Global Education & Care)
Company: Joslin Diabetes Center
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Stay informed with the latest in Diabetes Care, Research, and
Development. Joslin Diabetes Center, Inc.
One Joslin Place
Boston , MA 02215
United States Project Manager (Global Education & Care) in Boston,
Massachusetts - Careers at Joslin Diabetes Center Skip to Main
Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Project Manager
(Global Education & Care) Location US-MA-Boston Job ID R3375-21 #
Positions 1 Category Clinic Pos. Type Full Time Overview The
Project Manager will lead implementation of projects as primary
liaison for multiple clients, with a focus on successfully
implementing various health care delivery and educational alliances
and on analyzing program outcomes. He/she will ensure ongoing
delivery of high-quality work to major clients, managing the
planning and production of domestic and international, live and
online educational and care program activities. He/she will engage
in project and relationship management, driving and organizing work
and communication with all internal and external faculty and other
project contributors as needed to initiate, deliver and
successfully conclude projects in the designated timeframe and
within budget. Responsibilities
- Acts as the primary relationship owner for programs and
strategic relationships with multiple goals and sets of
deliverables. Champions the programs and customer needs internally
within Joslin. Also serves as the visible, day-to-day program and
relationship manager responsible for successful achievement of all
program activities and deliverables.
- Develops and implements work plans and manages resources
allocated to specific projects.
- Assists in the design of programs to measure outcomes and in
the collection and analysis of outcome data. Oversees and evaluates
the effectiveness of existing and new programs and services.
Designs systems, tools and processes for evaluating program
effectiveness. Conducts outcomes data analysis and provides
insights into program design.
- Manage aspects of online education projects, working with
technology partners to understand all aspects of technology and
reporting; working with faculty to assist them with preparation of
their presentation and in recording education; and working with
client on registration and reporting.Maintains regular customer
communication and coordinates all requests and activities,
including those linked to external vendors/partners/resources.
- Manages program timelines and project budgets and suggests
course corrections with customers as necessary to achieve desired
outcomes. Helps determine the appropriate allocation of Joslin
resources necessary to meet program and customer requirements.
Helps ensure that Joslin standards are met on aspects of the
- May assist with financial and planning activities for annual
budget process as it relates to projects either currently underway,
forecasted or in the pipeline.
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving and remain
- Assume other duties as may be assigned by the Department
Directors in support of department goals and objectives.
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education,
training and experience from which comparable skills can be
acquired. Master's in Business Administration, Public Health or
related field preferred.
- Minimum experience required: 3 years of project management
experience in a business, healthcare, or academic nonprofit
environment having managed projects, programs, or events. Or other
relevant experience in healthcare operations is desired.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, including
PowerPoint, Word and basic Excel is required.
- Experience working with custom software platforms and website
content management systems is a plus.
- Experience working with custom software platforms, learning
management systems and/or website content management systems is a
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal
- Demonstrated skills in analysis and judgment of complex
situations with potential legal and financial ramifications
- Ability to take initiative and work both collaboratively and
independently, as situation dictates and manage multiple
- Outgoing and direct personality who has demonstrated ability of
establishing rapport and maintaining effective relationships with
new and existing stakeholders
- High degree of flexibility and resourcefulness. Ability to
quickly identify creative problem-solving strategies and implement
- Skill in interacting with multiple levels of external
- Creative idea generator with the confidence and persuasiveness
required to sell innovative ideas.
- Technical expertise in quickly adopting new software and
platforms, and identifying opportunities for product
- Demonstrated ability in identifying departmental technology
gaps and needs for continuous improvement.
- Ability to condense technological knowledge and train key
stakeholders in necessary technical skills in a clear, simplified
- Professional in appearance with the ability to interact with
clients while representing Joslin in a professional manner
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time overall to be onsite at
programs is desired Options Apply for this job online Apply Share
Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Joslin is an Equal
Opportunity Employer of Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Joslin values diversity and
inclusion, and we encourage diversity applicants.
Joslin Diabetes Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is
the policy of Joslin to prohibit discrimination of any type and to
afford equal employment opportunities to employees, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information,
marital/parental status, disability status, protected veteran
status or any other status protected by law. We comply with the
laws and regulations set forth by the U.S. Department of Labor: EEO
is the Law--and EEO is the Law Supplement.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIESJoslin Diabetes
Center is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
(617) 309-2595 for assistance. Application FAQs Software Powered by
Keywords: Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston , Project Manager (Global Education & Care), Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!