Company: South Shore Music Circus
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Seasonal: July to September 30,2021
South Shore Music Circus, Cohasset MA
The Concessions Manager is responsible for overseeing all
concessions related functions at the venue. This individual will
manage food and beverage planning, inventory control, staffing,
vendor purchasing and all event reporting requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and coordinate
on pre-season start up, priorities and timing of events and
- Hire, train and manage concessions staff, set schedules, review
and approve weekly time
- Oversee and verify the tip disbursement at the end of the show.
Coordinate staffing based on event ticket sales to ensure proper
- Ensure cleaning and maintenance of all concessions stands,
equipment and operational areas are completed, coordinate with
Facilities Manager as needed
- Coordinate supply vendors, purchases and paperwork to the
- Serve as a liaison with local health department to schedule and
oversee all health department inspections. Ensure we are following
all Federal, State and Local guidelines.
- Manage all financial activity per show to ensure companies cash
control system, processing, credit card in compliance and complete
all post show reports.
- Before intermission at all shows, check each register and
remove cash per company policy
- Remain up to date on all Federal, State, Local and CDC
guidelines at all times, ensure policies are in place, staff are
trained and following all requirements.
Qualifications & Working Environment:
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Restaurant, Foodservice
Management or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years in Food & Beverage Management environment,
preferable in an entertainment venue
- TIPS Certification Required
- Hard working, positive attitude, team lead and motivator,
handle customer concerns and respectfully
- Must be available to work all shows scheduled (weekend and
weeknight hours required)
- Ability to continuously stand, walk, bend, squat, climb stairs
and lift frequently. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds for 25
- Ability to work outside in varying temperatures, fast-paced
environment and often loud
- Reliable Transportation to and from work.
- This is a full Time Position $600.00 Per week vs. % of net
To Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to
Keywords: South Shore Music Circus, Boston , Concessions Manager, Executive , Cohasset, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!