Front End Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Front End Manager FULL-TIME $18/hr Ensures that product is
properly loaded, rung up and processed accurately and timely as
well as handling customer problems and issues to develop a spirit
of positive customer service. Essential Functions:
- Supervises, trains, evaluates and works alongside cashiers,
front-end loaders, checkers and U-boat retrieval
- Ensures safe operating procedures are followed.
- Makes recommendations for hiring, firing and promoting of
- Prevents long lines and delayed customer checkouts by
anticipating busy times of each day, week and/or season and
developing weekly schedules for cashiers and loaders including
lunches and breaks.
- As part of loss prevention, ensures all employees at registers
are performing cart to cart transfers when processing sales.
- Secures front end by making sure the loaders and cashiers do not
exchange information on counts from the receipt.
- Ensures that loaders are loading wagons and assisting customers
to the parking lot.
- Ensures that cashiers are checking big boxes to ensure the
integrity of the ring-up.
- Ensures Front End Supervisors are checking all wagons at point of
exit for proper date, name on top of receipt, number of receipt
total of last receipt, and matches total on yellow paid
- Reviews cashier and loader errors and documents in log, for them
- Handles adjustments, returns, over rings, voids, etc. so as to
maintain a smooth flow of customers.
- Keeps logs of items not properly labeled to make sure they are
corrected on floor.
- Assures that customer problems are handled quickly so as not to
allow the cashier or loader to have words with the customer.
- Maintains dialogue with customers to get feedback on items not
found, and quality of service on the floor.
- Maintains a New Item Request log which is reviewed weekly with
the Branch Manager.
- Ensures all supervisors are completing a minimum of 5 test checks
per day they work.
- Maintains integrity of F/E displays and stocking areas.
- Ensure registers are stocked with the Rate Us Cards, flyers, hot
sheets, store maps, etc. REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC Schedule Shift
start: 6:00AM or 9:00AM Shift length: 9 - 10 hours 5 days/week,
must be available any day Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Bachelor's Degree or high school
diploma/GED with at least 4 years experience in customer
serviceAbility to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, and technical
procedures.Ability to effectively present information and respond
to questions from managers, clients, and general publicAbility to
calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest,
proportions, percentages, area, mass and volume.Effective oral and
written communication skills.High level of interpersonal skills to
handle sensitive and confidential situation and
documentation.Computer Literacy About Restaurant Depot Restaurant
Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice
Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings,
selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying
independent food businesses with quality products from large cash
and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading
low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating
the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of
independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Boston , Front End Manager, Executive , Avon, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!