Senior Manager Ecom Customer Care - Integration Manager (US REMOTE)
Company: Gamestop, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Description:At GameStop, we value ideas over the status quo and
innovation over structure. The Care Team is currently working to
revamp our organization end to end, choosing new software and
designing / developing a new Customer Care app from the ground up.
You will lead a team of product managers in their efforts to
deliver against your strategy and goals. What You Will Do
- Define the 1-3-year strategy and associated goals for the
Customer Service Product domain which you will derive from the
- Build and lead a team of product managers to execute the
strategy and deliver against goals.
- Serve your team as champion, coach, mentor, and teacher,
continually investing in their development and well-being.
- Partner closely with our Customer Care teams as we work
together to rethink our overall Customer Care Offering
- Lead the forward-thinking research roadmap for your domain
aimed at identifying trends and opportunities to innovate.
- Invest time building relationships with your business, design,
and technology partners to help your teams to better align and
eliminate roadblocks when they arise.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and operational
inefficiencies as needed.
- Partner with leadership and your peers on the Account,
Notifications, Fraud, and Payments teams to evolve the vision and
ensure a cohesive experience for customers across both web and
native experiences. What You Will Need
- 10+ years' experience in an Agile development environment
- 3-5 years' experience leading product managers
- eCommerce or B2C product experience.
- Experience building and leading teams through organizational
- Skilled in developing product managers by providing actionable
feedback and encouragement.
- An owner's mindset with a bias for action that is comfortable
operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to dive deep when
- Demonstrated ability to define a product strategy and goals
based on a well-articulated vision using data, research, and
- Strong communications skills in both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail because you know the devil is in the
- Ability to partner with and influence stakeholders without
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Nice to
- Prior experience managing or working with Customer Care teams,
CRM a plus.
- Prior experience in reverse logistics, a plus
- Experience or familiarity with SQL and/or BigQuery (data
Keywords: Gamestop, Inc., Boston , Senior Manager Ecom Customer Care - Integration Manager (US REMOTE), Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!