Global Product Strategy Manager, Prostate Treatment
Company: Bk Medical
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About BK MedicalBK Medical is committed to designing ultrasound
systems that help surgeons image, guide, intervene, and navigate
inside the human body. Surgeons are our customers, and they range
from HPB surgeons, neurosurgeons, and robotic-assisted surgeons to
urologists, colorectal surgeons, and more.
Our mission at BK is to enable real-time intraoperative guidance
during surgical procedures, giving surgeons the information needed
to immediately make critical decisions.
Real-time visualization supports surgeons in achieving the best
patient outcomes by allowing visualization of organs at the time of
surgery and imaging the path of surgical devices during the
procedure, as well as imaging at the end of surgery. BK Medicals
intraoperative ultrasound imaging can guide the surgeon through
various steps from staging through intervention to validation all
in one procedure.
Position SummaryBK Medical is driving an aggressive product
strategy that needs a Global Product Strategy Manager, Prostate
Treatment. The Global Product Strategy Manager is responsible for
driving BKs upstream and downstream strategy and execution for
prostate treatment clinical applications. ResponsibilitiesAs a
Product Strategy Manager, you will lead the global marketing
strategy and execution of BK Medicals prostate treatment
applications. The Product Strategy Manager will have responsibility
for the full product life cycle. Working cross-functionally in the
organization, you will develop data-driven marketing strategies and
tactics to enhance the value, accelerate growth, and expand access
to BK Medicals products for prostate treatment applications. The
upstream responsibilities will include understanding customer
needs, defining the product roadmap, and supporting new product
development teams. The downstream responsibilities include defining
the strategy and tactics to accelerate global adoption and growth
of BK Medical products for treating prostate cancer.
- Knowing the customer: Identify market needs and the
corresponding product solution opportunities.
- Identifying customer clinical unmet needs: Validating and
prioritizing the needs to inform the upstream and downstream
- Driving Roadmap Prioritization: Defining value statements, key
features, and forecasts for proposed projects.
- Developing Key Opinion Leaders: Developing a team of KOLs to
guide and support upstream through downstream activities.
- Cross-functional product leadership: Collaborating with
engineering, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical, quality, sales,
and other functions to drive adoption of BK Medical solutions.
- Developing and executing comprehensive launch and growth plans:
developing product positioning, messaging, collateral, sales and
physician education programs.
- Leveraging data for decision making: Gathering and using data
to inform marketing strategies from sources such as voice of
customer research, advisory boards, clinical studies, third party
market research, and internal data sources.
- Developing partnerships: Identifying partnership opportunities
to enhance BK product offerings and accelerate revenue growth in
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced technical, science, or
business degree preferred
- Medical device product management experience required
- Product development experience preferred
- Local candidate preferred, remote considered
- 3 - 5 years of demonstrated success in medical device product
- Strong critical-thinking abilities
- Global travel required up to 30% of the timeby Jobble
Keywords: Bk Medical, Boston , Global Product Strategy Manager, Prostate Treatment, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!