Corporate Innovation Manager ($120K-$140K OTE)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
One of our partner companies is looking for a driven, highly
motivated, high energy individual with 3+ years of sales experience
to join their Corporate Development team as a Partnership
Development Manager. In this role, you will forge new relationships
between The Company and senior innovation leaders from Fortune 1000
companies. This role will target organizations with the need to
accelerate and augment their existing priorities around corporate
innovation. This is a Non-For-Profit Company funded by governments,
corporations, foundations, and philanthropists with a significant
emphasis on the corporate sector and the focus for this
role.Located in Boston, MA or Houston, TX reporting to the Head of
Corporate Development, you will develop leads, manage all aspects
of the sales cycles, and close enterprise level deals in a hands-on
fashion. You have the capacity to navigate, lead, and influence all
levels of an organization You will leverage your management and
sales experience and demonstrate your passion for results as you
help support The Company's mission. In keeping with The Company's
values, you will interact with partner companies and startup alumni
regularly to help create value for our sponsors and partners in the
The Company's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We
welcome applicants from all races, sexual orientations, genders,
identities, abilities. When you join our team you enhance our
culture and increase our diversity of thought. We recognize that
skills are gained in many ways, whether it be through professional,
academic, or lived experience. We also know that its not always
easy to apply for a job if youre not sure you check every box in
the job description. There is no such thing as a perfect candidate,
so no matter your background and how you identify, we encourage you
to apply for this job if it would make you excited to come into
work every day.
What Youll Do Sell The Company's services to new partners that tie
to our accelerator programs
- Build and execute an effective sales strategy, from lead
generation to close, to drive new revenue generation through
multi-year and/or multi-company program deals.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan, including
projected budget and revenue forecasts.
- Listen closely to the market place and potential partners to
understand the trends and needs to craft relevant proposals and
close new business.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate records of sales and prospecting
activities in Salesforce.com.
- Create and share effective sales proposals featuring The
Company's model and past successes for solving corporate innovation
and strategy needs.
- Work closely with teams in The Company to delight and appeal to
prospective partners in an effort to bring them into The Company.
Some of your internal stakeholders will be Program Managing
Directorss, Partnerships Management team, Global Marketing team,
and senior leaders.Collaborate and connect to drive success
- Leverage skills to influence and work effectively within teams
in The Company and across departments to build consensus and to
maintain accountability to targets.
- Engage with executives and decision makers to maximize all
opportunities to close a sale.
- Support The Company on product, service and pricing decisions
based on what you hear and learn from the marketplace.
Who You Are
- You have 3-7 years of experience in strategic and consultative
- You have a demonstrated ability to generate leads and close
- Your strengths include building, managing and growing
- You have high energy, you are a team player, you have a will to
win and love a fast paced ever changing and forward thinking
industry and work environment.
- You have strong attention to detail in managing the sales
- You have or want to gain in-depth knowledge of corporate
innovation and strategy trends including how organizations can
achieve disruptive innovation by partnering with high-potential
- You have a proactive nature with the ability to be
anticipatory, change-oriented and self-initiated.
- You collaborate effectively across teams with a servant
leadership style to empower the strengths of all team member.
Who We AreThe Company's mission is to equip bold entrepreneurs to
disrupt the status quo and to create meaningful change. With a
vision of a stronger future through collaborative innovation, we
are obsessed with helping entrepreneurs from all backgrounds,
industries, and regions around the world. We also reward the
highest-impact startups through a competition to win a portion of
several million dollars in equity-free cash awards. Through our
global network of accelerators in Boston, Israel, Mexico, Rhode
Island, Switzerland, and Texas, and unrivaled access to our
corporate partners, we can have a massive impact - driving growth
and creating value the world over. The Company connects startups,
experts, corporations, and communities to grow and transform
businesses and economies and are looking for exceptional
individuals to join our team.
How We WorkWe envision a creative and inspired society in which
everyone recognizes that they can define their future and is
empowered to maximize their impact . Our mission is BIG and so we
are a team that gives 110% to it every day. Our Guiding Principles
ensure we stay true to our mission and our core beliefs:
- Impact Now: Think big, act big, know that you can change the
- Be Genuine: Give trust and earn respect.
- Help Entrepreneurs Win: Startups first in every facet of our
- Team Up: Work together, empower your teammates, laugh
- Own It: Celebrate wins; embrace failures; this is how we learn
together. Be at cause.by Jobble
Keywords: Launchsource, Boston , Corporate Innovation Manager ($120K-$140K OTE), Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!