Project Manager II
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract
opportunity with one of our key clients, a global pharmaceutical
company that is engaged in the discovery, development and
manufacturer of healthcare products. Job Title: Project Manager II
Location: Burlington, MA Duration: 12 Months (possibly extension)
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small
to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT
business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple,
multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full
Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and
users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor
project initiatives, implement project
requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project
staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or
issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and
users. 7+ years' experience.APPLY TODAY!Regards, Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist Experis CORE 414-203-8334, Ext:7165
100 Manpower Place - Milwaukee, WI 53212
Keywords: Experis, Boston , Project Manager II, Executive , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!